• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Double beadlock Hummer wheels

Re: Double beadlock Hummer wheels and Boggers

there good but they got just alittle dry-rot.

HEY RANDALL WHAT WHEELS ARE U RUNNIN WITH UR 43'S

robpate said:
I would buy the wheels but I've got one tons. You have my word I'll be there Sunday if your available. I'll need your address or if you want to meet somewhere.
r u still interested in the tires

Yes, what time are you availabe Sunday? I was planning on leaving here around 7 or 8, that should put me down there around 10 or 11. If that's all right with you. Where do you want to meet? I'll just need an address. But I've got cash in hand and will be there Sunday.

robpate said:
Yes, what time are you availabe Sunday? I was planning on leaving here around 7 or 8, that should put me down there around 10 or 11. If that's all right with you. Where do you want to meet? I'll just need an address. But I've got cash in hand and will be there Sunday.

that sounds good to me sent my address as a pm

If for some reason he doesnt take the tires I may be interested in wheels and tires. shoot me a pm.

sold the tries but still have the wheels 4 sale 800

Seen the wheels when I picked up the tires, they are in great shape. I would have bought them myself but wrong bolt pattern. $800.00 is a great price.

Rkey are the wheels painted or powder coated? Can you get me a shipping quote to 28792 cheapest way, to a dock.

RKEY said:
suppose to b powder coated, i will have wendy to check on shiping
estimated shipping 178.00 dollors to your zip. i b at rbd the 26 -27 if u r someone u know coming down

Dont mean to sound stupid. But I have herd of RBD alot, but have never been there. Where is it? Is it Rock bouncing at Morris Mtn? Thanks

Latest posts