• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Droid Throne Apps

UABYJ94

We won't be left out of this time wasting tradition..

List any apps for the droids to help pass the time,,,,

I was just turned on to this Hill Climb racing app and its addictive..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fingersoft.hillclimb&hl=en

Only using level 6 on the upgrades to engine and such...
SC20121026-100754.png

Seeing this topic and being curious about the hill climb.......THANKS, now i cant keep a charged cell phone for nothing lol. Man that game is addictive. the crawl nation looks like crawl 4x4 that i already had though :dunno:

Joc said:
Seeing this topic and being curious about the hill climb.......THANKS, now i cant keep a charged cell phone for nothing lol. Man that game is addictive. the crawl nation looks like crawl 4x4 that i already had though :dunno:

More or less it is the droid version, just for IProducts.

Re: Re: Droid Throne Apps

I fully moded the motorcycle

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I am fully modified on all but like the monster truck the best so far. Haven't got to play the motorcycle enough to know if I can do good with it yet. Damn game is addictive and gets me angry cause I am stuck at certain points at each course that I can't figure out.

trucker said:
I am fully modified on all but like the monster truck the best so far. Haven't got to play the motorcycle enough to know if I can do good with it yet. Damn game is addictive and gets me angry cause I am stuck at certain points at each course that I can't figure out.
I am with you John

Re: Re: Re: Droid Throne Apps

blacksheep10 said:
Okay, did the monster up last night, got way farther than I did with the jeep. Where do I get the motorcycle? Do I need to beat some levels? Have all available levels unlocked currently.

Got to update it. Least I did.

I wish it would start you off where you run out of gas or break your neck. I hate replaying the whole course.

blacksheep10 said:
I just have the jeep done, did about 500k to the car, it sucked, did about 500 k to the monster, it sucked, still on the jeep. I havne't really ****ed with moon or mars there is little gravity, that is gay, I always miss gas laughing1

Use the race car on the moon. It helps keep the car from floating so much...
I've made it to 1711 in the cave ,but keep getting my driver neck flipped right around that area..