• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DTOR - SRRS Race - April 1-2, 2016

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
SilverStarCustoms said:
I'm sending you my dates for 2016 and 2017 to help keep events from stacking up. I'm not posting locations until I get all the contracts in stone to be safe. Thanks again for keeping this calendar updated.

SRRS 2016

March 11-12 S #1
April 1-2 N #2
April 29-30 S #3
June 10-11 N #4
August 12-13 S #5
Sept. 2-3 N #6
Oct. 7-8 Finals #7

SRRS 2017

March 10-11 S Race #1
March 31-April 1 N Race #2
April 28-29 S Race #3
June 9-10 N Race #4
August 11-12 S Race #5
Sept. 1-2 N Race #6
Oct. 6-7 Finals Race #7

12311112_10153417086984164_2365881379992169956_n.jpg

Re:

Anybody else on here going to this? Never been to a SRRS race and this will be the closest to me. Planning on bringing a couple rigs and watching a little of the race and go riding.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Has a worthy hill been found? All the big ones there have been climbed thousands of times

I am happy to see that Cash is on the docket again. Is he signed up for the whole year? I think he is going to be a crowd favorite and is really great for the sport.

lowbudgetjunk said:
I am happy to see that Cash is on the docket again. Is he signed up for the whole year? I think he is going to be a crowd favorite and is really great for the sport.

He is signed up for the season.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Anybody else on here going to this? Never been to a SRRS race and this will be the closest to me. Planning on bringing a couple rigs and watching a little of the race and go riding.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm also wanting some more info for spectators?? My father-n-law really wants to see a SRRS race, (he use to be rail buggy guy back in his day) How is it set up? Is it ok to bring a rzr so I can haul him back to where they race to watch? Judging from the vids looks like that's how its kinda done. Everyone ride their rig to where they run? Walking a little distance would be ok, but doubt he'd be in for a long hike to get back in there.. Is the park open those days or they shut down for the race?

Re:

Crhall said:
I'm also wanting some more info for spectators?? My father-n-law really wants to see a SRRS race, (he use to be rail buggy guy back in his day) How is it set up? Is it ok to bring a rzr so I can haul him back to where they race to watch? Judging from the vids looks like that's how its kinda done. Everyone ride their rig to where they run? Walking a little distance would be ok, but doubt he'd be in for a long hike to get back in there.. Is the park open those days or they shut down for the race?

The parks are always open for wheeling. We only mark off the hills we're running. You'll be able to get close with a UTV and walk a little. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Be sure to check out the SRRS Apparel Booth at Bikini Bottoms or if you want some swag now check out the online store. We will have more Signature Series Driver shirts added soon.

www.SRRSGear.com

Here's a few we have available.