• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

dumb fawkin night...

muchado

so we help this dude out with setting up this huge ass A-frame this afternoon--into evening... he takes us to the outhouse for some fun, I get volunteered to drive since it was 4 dudes and the 2 chicks matt and I have been workin on lately... get to the outhouse, lay down with a dollar in the mouth on stage---typical for the outhouse, except I get a big ****in heel to the temple... the side of my face is going to have a bruise on it.. FAWK.. talk about a great start.. then another one of the dancers is so jacked up on drugs she can't walk and is crawling on the stage... gawdddd man it was TRASHHHHHH haha... See Kelly, it's good you didn't remember that part of your bachelor party!!! Man we totally shoulda done 'nitas instead...

while we were there I drank 2 beers... one of the guys with us was givin me ****, but I wasn't about to drive over the .08 kansas limit... GOOD DECISION.

We're leavin and Matt's in the back seat gettin' a lapdance from Kaylee... I'm tryin to check it out in the rear view mirror... She showed us her hood piercing earlier in the night hitit... so we approach some tracks, keep in mind we're in the country---so I figure fukkit and hammer down the gas... not really thinkin about the headlights up in the distance...

It's a fawkin cop... he flips bitch, guys in the back chug their beers... we get pulled over... he pulls me outta the truck... tells me my tag light is out and I was doin 55 in a 35... asks where was coming from and going to... I had my band on from the titty joint so I couldnt lie... he asks have I been drinkin I say no... he said "are you sure? you hesitated"... I said "I'm not out drinkin but I had 2 beers earlier in the night, I'm the driver"... do the field olympics and he says im good, get in my vehicle... comes up tells me I have a lead foot according to my driving record... and gives me a written warning.. Holy ****. scared the **** outta me.

so now I'm all wound up from that close call... lesson learned, I'm really gonna watch the whole drinkin and drivin thing.. that's the closest I've been to a DUI---2 beers and 3 hours I was fine, but I'm damn glad I stopped at 2... ****. I know several people that have gotten stupid DUI's for not being even what I'd consider drunk.

Hood piercings .........

PICS !! pepper.gif

laughing Glad you made a good decision on the driving part. Its a long walk from the dirty bird...

MUCHADO said:
4 dudes and the 2 chicks matt and I have been workin on lately...
This part concerns me. You've been working on 4 dudes? Punctuation is your friend :flipoff1: otherwise you come off as a gHey. :flipoff1:

Good you came out of that one ok, you know those pigs just hangout right down the road from the Outhouse and its like shooting fish in a barrell.

" I like to see penis in vagina... you ever seen a vagina all alone * shudders * "

" Its not that big a deal, I mean like 3% of 8 year olds do it , anyway... I couldnt stop drawing dicks "

" you mean like man dicks? "

Bones said:
"You scratch our backs we'll scratch yours"

"Funny you say that cuz my back is really my cock"

" Funny you say that cuz my back is really ON my cock" :flipoff1:

Yeah I watched it Saturday also. Mainly just to remember the Iron Chef line. Ghey ending and half to 3/4 of the way through I loose interest. Still some good one liners.

Latest posts