• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

EB Customs "Number Six"

Re:

mcutler said:
Any updates ?

matt

Not really. I've been working on the floorboard and dash sheet metal here lately. It's down to the small list of things to finish and the list keeps getting longer I think.

This is an awesome build. I love the dash and that orbital fitting cover should be a standard for everybody.

I wish I had skills. That thing looks phenomenal. Not sure what you do for a living but if could fabricate like that and didn't already do it for a living I would probably quit my day job.

onepieceatatime said:
I wish I had skills. That thing looks phenomenal. Not sure what you do for a living but if could fabricate like that and didn't already do it for a living I would probably quit my day job.

Dang, hell of a compliment, thanks for that! I actually hear that all the time but I guess I don't have the balls to make the move. I'm a construction superintendent by day and a fabricator at night and on weekends. It's hard to walk away from a steady salary.

With all the talk of a new and improved Hardline, and in keeping with the spirit of good ole' build threads, here are a few random update pics. This thing is ready for powder coating as soon as I can get it there. Floor panels are coated and dash pieces painted.

Exhaust:

Your buggies have creativity that is another level in my opinion. Original but still a clean looking style that's not over the top, and all ive seen have their own look.