• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ecors KOH qualifier Harlan, KY Aug. 14

They didn't have a qualifier there last year.
Harlan is a cool ass place, probably my favorite place I have wheeled. It's also rather large like Tellico on steroids.

I wish I could go....but I will be there this coming weekend. I know a of a few people goin, it should be a great time. it is a huge place, but I have no idea how they are going to set up the course, so trying to find the best places to video might be kinda tough.

Cole, bring your buggy to Harlan next weekend, should be a great time! :dblthumb:

1TONZR2 said:
I wish I could go....but I will be there this coming weekend. I know a of a few people goin, it should be a great time. it is a huge place, but I have no idea how they are going to set up the course, so trying to find the best places to video might be kinda tough.

Cole, bring your buggy to Harlan next weekend, should be a great time! :dblthumb:

Man I have plans next weekend.

Yeah it will be a killer race, great venue for endurance racing. I would go just for fun but son's 1st Bday is that day so no way.

Ya harlan rocks! Our local group is headed there october 6,7,8,9 comin home on the tenth. Everybody mark the calender and come on down!

Work man. Been out of the game all summer because of 60 hour work weeks. Finally got my junk back together last weekend with the 3.0 atlas and fresh trans and did this...

0724101316.jpg

th_0724101321.jpg

So far there are only 14 people contending for the 3 King of the Hammers spots. Could be your Chance at greatness :dblthumb:

Below is the list of official registered drivers for the August 14th race in Harlan.

A-Class
Name...............Registration Date

Kyle Jeffriesn............ 17-May
Chris Thompsonn.............29-Jun
Joe Darlingtonn....... ........1-Jul
Brad Carrriern..... ............3-Jul
Tony Hirkon...... .............12-Jul

B-Class
Name............Registration Date
Dylan Wilesn................ 19-Jun
Joe Darlingtonn............. 1-Jul
Jody Treadwayn............ 5-Jul
Braxton Brantleyn.......... 29-Jul

C-Class KOH QUALIFIER
Namen............ Registration Date
PJ Malloryn................ 17-May
Joel Withersn............. 20-May
Keir Adamn................ 22-May
John Boringn................ 2-Jun
Sean Rosen................ 4-Jun
Fred Hilln.................... 7-Jun
*****Chris May................ 10-Jun
Joe Braunn................. 19-Jun
****Mike Bowen ........ 19-Jun
Stan Haynesn.............. 1-Jul
Essentially Offroadn....... 7-Jul
Sam Winget .............. 11-Jul
Shawn Fisher............... 20-Jul
Rusty Brayn............... 23-Jul
Stephen Norton ......... 30-Jul
Ken Cartern............... 2-Aug

**** Denotes driver is not competing for a KOH Qualifier Spot

Some good drivers and teams in that list. Wonder what Bray is driving, he sold his rig I thought. I think BTF is trying to make it also.

I'll be there to help out if anyone of this board needs anything. I could even co-drive, I've been to this park a time or two. :dblthumb:

Travis said:
I'll be there to help out if anyone of this board needs anything. I could even co-drive, I've been to this park a time or two. :dblthumb:

No ****, Travis would be great to have in the right seat for this one. Dude knows Harlan well! Wish I could come up and just help out and wheel some, but my son's 1st bday is that day and I am not missing that!

Got word today we will be making the official Harlan KOH Qualifier DVD. :****:

Looking for sponsors, you will get a commercial at the end of the dvd, and your logo all over the place. PM me if interested :dblthumb:

KXCRAWLER13 said:
can i enter this qaulifier if i get my junk back together in time

YES YOU CAN! :dblthumb: You will just have to pay the extra $100 late fee to enter at the race plus whatever the normal KOH qualifier entrance fee is. Do you have the go fastability? :driving:

Travis said:

Man if I didn't have to work, I would take you up on this offer for sure.

Latest posts