• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Edge Juice with Attitude CS, '07-'11 Ram 6.7L Cummins ---- SOLD

RUBIPENN

This programmer was on my truck when I bought it in Sepetember '12. The previous owner installed it professionally, I believe it was when the truck had around 23k miles, so this tuner has only seen about 8k miles on it.
It's coming off a 2011 Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins with a manual transmission and I've had zero issues with it.
Only selling because it doesn't offer some features I personally want. I've already bought another tuner, and this one is still on my truck, I'm just going ahead and " :fish:" untill I have it completly off which won't be for another week or so. So, if it hopefully sells before it's off, please understand this that it'll be off very soon. I'll post when it's removed.

Here is Edge's link to the programmer: (note, don't be mislead by the #8100 price at the bottom of the link, this one is #31005 and sells for over $800)
http://www.edgeproducts.com/product.php?pk=121&pvk=344

It does not have the HOT unlock codes, and I never ran it higher than level 2.
I will include all hardware, brackets, harnesses, manuals, etc. that supports the tuner.
I will ship on your dime or meet if not too far. I drive to Tuscaloosa at least 1x a week though.
Any other questions, just let me know. If it's tuner related, you'll prob. be better off refering to Edge's web site.

PM me or post your # in this thread if you want to chat. Not interested in any trades.
Located in Oxford, Al. 36203
$600- OBO

Different Backgrounds or you can upload your personal pics to it as one. fyi

Re: Edge Juice with Attitude CS, '07-'11 Ram 6.7L Cummins

I've got it all removed from my truck now.
WIll include a brand new pyro cable for no extra $$.

Re: Edge Juice with Attitude CS, '07-'11 Ram 6.7L Cummins

:fish: