• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ef a tick!

al1tonyota said:
My trails around the house are covered up with deer flies already!

When you say deer fly you are referring to a yellow fly right? Talk about hell with wings.....those little yellow bastards swoop down in force and take over my yard twice a day

FlatlandFSJ said:
When you say deer fly you are referring to a yellow fly right? Talk about hell with wings.....those little yellow bastards swoop down in force and take over my yard twice a day
They are a yellowish color on their backs and a little bigger than a regular black fly. If you walk or ride anything slow around in the trails they swarm you and dive bomb you if you let them land they will bite the **** out of you and it leaves a knot and stays for a few days! Bug spray doesn't effect them since their attack method is swoop and bite!

al1tonyota said:
They are a yellowish color on their backs and a little bigger than a regular black fly. If you walk or ride anything slow around in the trails they swarm you and dive bomb you if you let them land they will bite the **** out of you and it leaves a knot and stays for a few days! Bug spray doesn't effect them since their attack method is swoop and bite!

Yea, pretty sure we are talking about the same thing, or close enough. Only thing we have found that works around the house is the old black beach ball covered in tangle foot. As far as bug spray..we have tried everything(even military grade **** that needs to be diluted before use) only thing even remotely works is this stuff..
cactus_juice_sunscreen.jpg

I must have it!. That gun looks badass!

As for ticks, I had one on my sack, right under my cawk, didnt know he was there. Apparently I don't feel myself up enough. So I'm over at a buddy's house on sat night and I feel like someone has been flicking me in the nuts. hurts to walk. I gingerly feel around that night and it feels like I have a grape sized third nut growing in there. Pretty freaked out. Sunday I look again in better light and see the very back 2 legs of a tick sticking out of a swollen spot on the front of my bag. He's in there, all the way. Wife can 't get to the head to take out properly. I can't get to ****, it is just under the base of my dong on the bottom side, I don't have enough hands or flexibility to get this fawker. So, I go to the walk in clinic Monday morning. 50 year old rotund lady doctor walks in, loud, funny, unabashed. Practically yells to me when she walks in, "I hear they got ya by the BALLS!" Lays me down, whips me out, has a tiny nail bar looking thing and has me hold my (now shriveled and embarrassed/terrified) wang upward. digs in, plucks it out, says I'll be fine in a couple days, in and out in a few minutes. Luckily I can still eat Beef.

blacksheep10 said:
I must have it!. That gun looks badass!

As for ticks, I had one on my sack, right under my cawk, didnt know he was there. Apparently I don't feel myself up enough. So I'm over at a buddy's house on sat night and I feel like someone has been flicking me in the nuts. hurts to walk. I gingerly feel around that night and it feels like I have a grape sized third nut growing in there. Pretty freaked out. Sunday I look again in better light and see the very back 2 legs of a tick sticking out of a swollen spot on the front of my bag. He's in there, all the way. Wife can 't get to the head to take out properly. I can't get to ****, it is just under the base of my dong on the bottom side, I don't have enough hands or flexibility to get this fawker. So, I go to the walk in clinic Monday morning. 50 year old rotund lady doctor walks in, loud, funny, unabashed. Practically yells to me when she walks in, "I hear they got ya by the BALLS!" Lays me down, whips me out, has a tiny nail bar looking thing and has me hold my (now shriveled and embarrassed/terrified) wang upward. digs in, plucks it out, says I'll be fine in a couple days, in and out in a few minutes. Luckily I can still eat Beef.
Now that is fawking funny. I just shot Dr. Pepper out my nose!!

Latest posts