• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

EFI Live

Sam in flintstone Ga can do efi or hp I can pm you his # if you want

We use Idaho Rob when we sell a kit to a customer and have it on 2 of our trucks. Just a phone call to tell him what you have and he emails you the tunes.

wont work said:
We use Idaho Rob when we sell a kit to a customer and have it on 2 of our trucks. Just a phone call to tell him what you have and he emails you the tunes.

I have Idaho Rob's tunes on my 07 w/ DSP5.

I really couldn't imagine them being any better. The "Tow Tune" is badass for towing heavy loads, turbo brake works awesome, my usual wheelin' trip payload is a 34' tag with 2 rigs and 4 people + gear.

Anarchy diesel tuning northeast of Chattanooga did my dodge. Zero complaints, and they are highly respected in the diesel community.

Re: Re: EFI Live

X2 for anarchy they have the best customer service ( like return your messages on sun good). Look them up give them a call I know I talk to Phil for an hour before I pull the trigger.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Anarchy was also part of the beta test team for EFI Live when they were working on the cummins CSP5 program. So I'd say that they could immediately set you up on CSP tuning if you have a cummins.