• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

eh, for the hunters 35% For Man Balls thnx to Bigsillys gay ass...

jrhall

Rock bouncing mud whomper
bigsilly and me are teh only ones i know that hunt on here, but for what its worth......
just about a 1.5 months son! jeep will def be getn put on the back burner.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: eh, for the hunters

That second pic has some potential in it. I should have some pics soon. Putting my cuddeback out next weekend.

Notice how the bigger deer are moving at noon!!!! got to put my cameras out!!!

Nice, I have always want to get one with my bow in velvet.....actually get one with my bow in general ::)

hell, south carolina opens guns season aug 15, thats teh best chance i know to get one in velvet

cicero said:
Notice how the bigger deer are moving at noon!!!! got to put my cameras out!!!

ive had mine out since middle july. Ive gotten over 250 pics in that time and this is just on my small 60 acre lease. Im goin to move it to the other lease in about a week or so. im getn excited.

Yea, I have buddies in Sc, they hunt in shorts opening day, still hot as hell down there then

we were in Columbia,sc this weekend i thought the mosquitoes were gunna tote us off. the climber was hot as hell

I am hoping to get in the woods this year. it has been WAY too long. I havent been in the woods seriously hunting since I moved to FL. I am getting a new bow this xmas (or at least thats what I am told), so hope to use it at the end of the season. it will still be hot down here when season opens next month....craziness.
I would love to get in the woods in another state, the deer are too small here.
cant find deer like this one down here......that is a softball in the last pic. 18 points 250lb dressed killed at 25 yards with my old ass Hoyt bow.
http://cardomain.com/ride/442983/11

Brian

I am a die hard whitetail hunter have some pretty decent leases around here. We do year round protein and fall plots have real good luck with buck forage oats early season and austrian winter peas late season.Din't have any monsters on film yet lot of 2-3 yr old bucks 1 decent 8 point still growing. Last year state record was broken in fulton co. net 213" w/ bow several 180's killed it's weird all the real stud deer are killed around metro atl. wher it's bow only and they find small acreage farm's and just grow 5-6 yrs old and nobody hunts em' all the subdivisions and commercial buildings going up drives them to these smaller tracts. ck out www.gon.com go to forum ther u can view trail photos ther are 100's of photos of some studs already in georgia.Our bow opener is sept. 13 and ridin will be very spotty for me from here on out headed ot illinois in december to 2nd shotgun hunt maybe we'll have some luck went to kentucky last year for a week didn't kill **** it seems like evey other year my luck changes so i am due......i'll try to post up pics of my next camera pickup....good luck

i wish that i had a camera with me. last week i saw a non tip white tail that would score easy 180 or bigger
2 days later i saw a non tip mule that i guarantee would make top 5 in ks.

i found this shed 2 yrs ago and would give my left nut to have him on the wall.
jeepsdogs001.jpg

jeepsdogs002.jpg

I used to hunt a good bit, but I got tired of not seeing any big deer and I have a hard time sitting in the woods for long periods of time. I wouldn't mind it if I knew I was gonna see something worth shooting.
Hell we used to hunt with dogs and that was awesome. Once they stopped that it got boring to me.

i am not much of a deer hunter, but working for the power co i cover over 2000 mi of line
so i get to see some big sombitches. my dad and brother are big deer hunters but i
would rather call dogs. and yes midget that is a mulie.