• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Focus Group Summary

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you you are dead on! i use tree savers and try my damndest to stay off the trees.

Maybe you do but the rest of the people in the video dont even have lockers. They all drive like they are 16 and just learned how to drive.I did that same type of driving in my 2 wd ford ranger.

This must be you then.http://www.dogpoundoffroad.org/pastruns/2006/elbe/Jun_17th/index.html Look to the bottom of the page at the elbe movie.

Can you say LOCKERS!!!!!! You type of people are the perfect example of how the trails get torn up. How about your fullsize trucks in the busy? Your a jackass dude. Your the type that cause all the problems.Talk about digging holes,running into trees.........your the fawks that give wheelin a bad name. Stick to mud holes fags.

:haha: :haha: :haha: my sons power wheel is more set up to run the busywild then these fags!!!:fawkdancesmiley: I like the STOCK fullsize white ford :rb: bouncing against trees and people telling other drivers to drive up trees!:mad:

:awesomework: TO DNR If you want to save the trails keeps these dumb asses off the more difficult trails. oh well wide width rigs tear up the base of some trees it doesn't make the tree worth any less then a normal tree and if you have ever planted a new tree it takes like 5 seconds to do so we should go with NWEvergreens idea we messed up some trees so lets plant more WOW problem solved GO BACK TO CALI AND TELL THEM HOW TO WHEEL YOUR NOT WANTED HERE:kissmyass: :kissmyass: :kissmyass: :kissmyass:

yes as i said these guys were very new to wheelin. man you gota start somware you know. we have lerned alot since that so dont think we dont know! we are at every cleen up and meetingings and we are lernin

yes as i said these guys were very new to wheelin. man you gota start somware you know. we have lerned alot since that so dont think we dont know! we are at every cleen up and meetingings and we are lernin

But that type of learning is the type that gets **** closed down.

But that type of learning is the type that gets **** closed down.

dident you say thats the type of wheelin you did whene you were 16? these guys are mostly army and never wheeled before . most are gone now and we have a diferent group almost comletly. and that was swamp trail not busy. we adopted that trail! not to mention that vid is like 3 years old

easy brian, remember your supposed to be an educator!:haha: :haha:

riddle me this... besides pimping your own shop have you posted anything useful on this board in your short time here:eeek: arnt there any puppys around your house that need a good kicking:eeek:

dident you say thats the type of wheelin you did whene you were 16? these guys are mostly army and never wheeled before . most are gone now and we have a diferent group almost comletly. and that was swamp trail not busy. we adopted that trail! not to mention that vid is like 3 years old

In my moms back yard and on some powerline roads.

In my moms back yard and on some powerline roads.

well im done defending my points, i could go all day about clubs i see every time out that are doing there part of destroing our trails. but we will still be at every elbe meeting doing our part! see yall around

riddle me this... besides pimping your own shop have you posted anything useful on this board in your short time here:eeek: arnt there any puppys around your house that need a good kicking:eeek:

yes i am a pimp :flipoff: (keep that on the DL) and my dogs love to be kicked, no lie!!:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

we were all beginners at one point in time! we are all just upset because the trails are getting messed up so they blame it on the experienced people and built rigs when most of it is from the stock rigs and unexperienced people I personally think that if we can put a hard obstacle at the end and beginning of the trail with no ways around the trail is going to be alot less tore up.

we were all beginners at one point in time! we are all just upset because the trails are getting messed up so they blame it on the experienced people and built rigs when most of it is from the stock rigs and unexperienced people [B]I personally think that if we can put a hard obstacle at the end and beginning of the trail with no ways around the trail is going to be alot less tore up.

That is what i was telling you about today....They are called gate keepers. X2 on that idea.:awesomework:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.