• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Focus Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rainier vista trail, which has plans to be revamped, is wide enough to accommodate full size rigs, IIRC. The Busy is not.

That is funny that you posted that pic........This whole time talkingabout fullsize trucks that is the pic i have in my head.......hense fender loss.:haha:

Nah....
I'm married.. i dont even get to use mine anymore...

All that aside, I hope the meeting is meaningful and voices on both sides are heard.

Nah....
I'm married.. i dont even get to use mine anymore...

All that aside, I hope the meeting is meaningful and voices on both sides are heard.

Im hoping that voices are heard and there isnt alot of argueing going on and no ground gained....:mad:

Rich has been typing sense 9:40....... fawk im not looking foward to this post!!!!!

The rainier vista trail, which has plans to be revamped, is wide enough to accommodate full size rigs, IIRC. The Busy is not.

that rig did very well up at EVANS CREEK, when he followed along to elbe, he did alright thru the mainline. when it was time to drop in to the Busy, I told him - ya' know your a little big, i'am in a samurai... gonna be real hard for me to turn back way out front in the pack to help you out, you should call it a day.

"he didn't listen to me, he didn't listen to brian, he didn't listen to anyone."

then when he ran into trouble... he started to listen. and now that it's been over, he listens very well. i bet he can hear us right now.

it's not a matter of a right to go in to the busy with a fullsize, it's a matter of listening to others that have ran it before, telling you.... stay out.

we're saying to stay out for a reason. if no one was nice = to come to the rescue of that rig, it would still be in there. because a guy didn't listen. sooner or later, they all listen. just wish it was sooner.

that truck would of did fine - if he had boatsided it, but he was still fullwidth cab, no bed... no weight at all in the rear... he just should of listened. i told him way back on the mail line, when he first got stuck on a stump, your too big, too heavy, no winch, no weight in the back.... they played for a few to get him going - while i drank my 1st beer, knowing that the day was going to hell right there and it was going to be a long one. i should of stomp my peddle being a **** and just blazed thru as fast as i could - and then got on the cb and said have a good one.

:hi:

but Nooooooooooooooooooo

I stayed behind, with all of them..... :mad: i won't run trails with rigs that are not the same or better than mine anymore, and a head on their shoulders to know when is when...... but i still *(open admit it)

LAUGH MY ASS OFF, knowing what these guys went thru. i've been thru it many times and it's nothing to me. hell i have totes stashed out there with GPS cords to go after if i need supplies. :;

these young bucks were LEARNING A LESSON of a lifetime. and when it was over, they all were pretty stoked on what they did. they KNEW what they were getting into. they weren't blind. I just should've stashed a few spare axles up there. :cool: never thought "i" <--- would be breaking one though.

yup............ Me and Brian should of just stomped the peddle and blazed trail outta there. but thats not what offroaders do, they stick around and wreck their day, trying to help. and get everyone through and out. even when...

"THEY DO NOT LISTEN!"

so for all you FULLSIZER'S that think your going to run it, don't say we didn't warn you and we won't school you - when you do get stuck and need help.

it's all good though, but you could avoid this nightmare by just using trails already available for your fullsize rigs and having a great time. :awesomework:

Last edited:
Funny how??? Do I amuse you??? Funny like a clown???:D

Did you have to tug your TJ all the way threw???

Going wheeling is alot different than going winching...:masturbanana[1]:
Amuse me? Yes
You call me new, as if you have run the busy lately, we ran it a week or two ago and everyone had to winch, and everyone was locked front and rear. Winching is the preferred method in our club as spinning the tires for an hour would cause a whole lot more damage than tugging somebody through a deep spot.

Clown? I can't make that assumption without wheeling with someone, although the way you place tugging or winching as derogatory then I would tend to lean that way.

And for the record going wheeling usually involves winching unless your definition of wheeling includes forest roads and malls.

The one thing about you Rich that hasnt changed in your time away IS.....Your still a dork!!!!!:haha:

I love you too - :kiss:

now school me on your ride........... jeep hater! :fawkdancesmiley:

Amuse me? Yes
You call me new, as if you have run the busy lately, we ran it a week or two ago and everyone had to winch, and everyone was locked front and rear. Winching is the preferred method in our club as spinning the tires for an hour would cause a whole lot more damage than tugging somebody through a deep spot.

Clown? I can't make that assumption without wheeling with someone, although the way you place tugging or winching as derogatory then I would tend to lean that way.

And for the record going wheeling usually involves winching unless your definition of wheeling includes forest roads and malls.

I try not to use my winch......but i guess if i was in a jeep i would have to use it all the time!!!!!:fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

oh **** - i seriously dropped everything on that post

that is too fawking funny........... oh ****, too fawking funny

Rich has been typing sense 9:40....... fawk im not looking foward to this post!!!!!

Last edited:
Nice try, but that's my video, and they are/did pulling/pulled cable.

That section was closed and bypassed almost 2 years ago now.
I think he's complaining about the tires that are doing more smoking than digging :haha: :haha: :haha:

I try not to use my winch......but i guess if i was in a jeep i would have to use it all the time!!!!!:fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

yup....... finally got my approval to hit trails now. *(bought a winch!)

:haha:

yup....... finally got my approval to hit trails now. *(bought a winch!)

:haha:

Hopefully one that doesnt unspool like that pos mile marker you had on you sami. Very poor design on how they attach the cable to the drum.

Thats what's nice about a sammy, that and the fact you can put it in your trunk when your done wheeling :kissmyass:

Thats what's nice about a sammy, that and the fact you can put it in your trunk when your done wheeling :kissmyass:

Im not sure if you have seen mine........my wb is longer than your jeep and i do believe my width is also wider.....and sense im on a roll..... my penis is both of he above!!!!

Im not sure if you have seen mine........my wb is longer than your jeep and i do believe my width is also wider.....and sense im on a roll..... my penis is both of he above!!!!
I don't know where you get your dimensions the last time I was over you had your sami in the tub with you and there was plenty of room left in the driveline area :D

Remember my Jeep is only a Jeep from the frame up.

I don't know where you get your dimensions the last time I was over you had your sami in the tub with you and there was plenty of room left in the driveline area :D

Remember my Jeep is only a Jeep from the frame up.

Why were you visiting me in the tub and i didnt know about it........your sick...and the fact your talking about my feild mouse size wewe.......not right????:eeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.