• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills Work Party/Giveaway...

I haven't gotten a full report back from the group up there today, so I'm not sure how much further they were able to get today, but I do know the information from Saturday.

Attendance: 29
Injuries: 1 - yes it's true Corey did get a pretty good cut on his head. Barb took him to the hospital and I'd expect quite a few stitches.
Food: Lots of hot dogs and chili was served. (Tyler, thanks for bringing up your BBQ and letting us use it!)
Garbage notes: It never ceases to amaze me what people will dump in the woods. Bumpers, mufflers, TVs and lots and lots of bottles and cans. Hats off to the garbage crews, they brought some good stuff back.

Sunrise: Entire trail had a garbage patrol and the bridge(s) were cleaned up
Gotcha: Garbage patrol and about 70% complete on bridge(s) cleanup
Campground: Garbage patrol and all firepits cleaned out, shelter swept
Alder Loop: Lots of focused work here. The crew that was up there can fill everyone in but a lot of work to get some water and holes under control.
Busywild: Garbage patrol/sign posted

Hopefully we'll hear soon how they did today and who gets to go home with the big prizes.

Thanks to all of the volunteers for both days. We get to keep using these trails because of the dedicated crews that put in their time and/or donate money to these trail maintenance parties. That and, Nancy Barker & the DNR have been fantastic partners to work with.

The bridge on Busywild was also cleaned off! :cheer:

1.jpg

Damn Luey... your cooking threads are filling in your t-shirt with a vengeance. Your close to Rick now :kissmyass:

*edit* ****, tuck in your shirt and your there :fawkdancesmiley:

You're just a trouble maker...:redneck:

1.jpg

Damn Luey... your cooking threads are filling in your t-shirt with a vengeance. Your close to Rick now :kissmyass:

*edit* ****, tuck in your shirt and your there :fawkdancesmiley:

It's the Mr. Mom thing... I'm fat and happy...:fawkdancesmiley:

That a duzzy, gives you that tough guy look.

Looks like Corey's truck got put to work again.:awesomework:

His truck has been putting in some hours up there...:awesomework: