• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Meeting outcome

Are you going to the Elbe meeting Thursday @ 7 pm?

• Total voters
is it going to be anyone invited, or are they going to do a smaller group? i might have the time and gas to drive down.

anybody can come but in order to really get anything done it needs to stay with the people that are involved So that the issues can be focused on.

Emails went out today. If you didn't get one and you want to be notified, send a note to Nancy and get on her email list.

This is back at the fire station, max capacity is about 20-25 people, FYI.

I am going to suggest that if you're are ABSOLUTELY going to be there, that you let her know. If there are more than 20-25 people going to attend, she may consider the church again... Apparently the church is willing to let us meet there again.

Please everyone planning on attending the meeting March 13th, read your email. This is at PCFD Station 21-4, address 23014 - 70th Ave E. If you go to the station next to the church, you won't be meeting with the DNR. This station is a little larger than the church.

Please everyone planning on attending the meeting March 13th, read your email. This is at PCFD Station 21-4, address 23014 - 70th Ave E. If you go to the station next to the church, you won't be meeting with the DNR. This station is a little larger than the church.

Thanks Nancy! My bad. I didn't check the address. I hadn't had a chance to post up my corrections.

Jaydog are you going to make it? I will probably need you to stand in as our club rep. I have to keep up on getting these houses finished PLUS everything else.
I plan to, I have a pre-con meeting in Tacoma at 4:00, but hopefully it won't take too long.

reminder. Tomorrow!

Thank you everyone for your continued interest in the ORV system in Elbe Hills. I hope everyone has continued discussion amongst their clubs and groups, and you will continue to participate in the upcoming meeting and when we begin to implement your ideas on the ground.
Our next meeting will be on March 13, at 7 PM. It is anticipated to last until 9 PM. It will be held at Graham Station 21-4, 23014 70th Ave E, Graham, 98338. I hope to see you all there. Please call if you have any questions.