• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe?

No campin, I live down the road. But I will be helpin with some trail erosion and handin out parking tickets on friday.

You should come down Sam. :awesomework:

Jakob (Japerry) and I will be down there tomorrow morning around 10ish and stayin till sunday morning:awesomework:

Already all loaded just gotta hitch the trailer to the truck and grab some food to put in the cooler! See everyone in the AM turkey is makin me sleepy!

I'll probably be out at least part of the day, put new tires on the truck and haven't even put the thing in 4wd since. Sounds like my buddy is finally gonna take his Cherokan out and beat it, I kinda wanna be there to watch him flail around.

Planning on coming out tomorrow morning for a half day, my cousin is in for the holiday and wanted to take the runner out.

We had a good short day, we were back on the trailer by 11 am. We were out on the trail early which was nice I was able to let my cousin drive, he just got his learners permit and had never been behind the wheel on a real trail so it was a great learning experience for him.

Lucky for us our short day was by choice, no broken parts. :awesomework:

Yeah, up sunrise, started into the mainline, took the line up the hill that Chop Shop and everyone else was doing and pop goes the MileMarker. Found a set of stock manual hubs that are supposed to be stronger on CL, hopefully dude still has em... Less than impressed with the MM's.
Photo11251312.jpg

Yeah, up sunrise, started into the mainline, took the line up the hill that Chop Shop and everyone else was doing and pop goes the MileMarker. Found a set of stock manual hubs that are supposed to be stronger on CL, hopefully dude still has em... Less than impressed with the MM's.
Photo11251312.jpg

Is that the little bonus line that goes up and around the stump on the right? I'd never seen that line before and told my cousin to try it. Walked right through it with just the slightest rub on the rear corner of the runner.

Photo11251312.jpg

WOOPS!

Had a blast this weekend, wheeled all day at Elbe friday (poor Choppy had to ride bitch cause his rig broke:fawkdancesmiley::haha: it was fun havin ya ride along though in all honesty) then saterday we ran about 6 miles down the highway and did a snow run/christmas tree run with Choppy in his dodge and some other folks. Got tons of pictures i will get up in the next day or so:cool: