• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

evans creek 8/5/07

did the BroncoII slide into the bank or were ya just running it close to avoid doing so? is that section of trail really off camber?

hey, pat, did you see this? it was right after we merged onto 167.:cool:

Yeah. Did you see that deer get nailed in front of me on 410? It flew through the air and I thought it was a piece of tire tread until I got next to where it landed and saw it was a broke bambi... :eeek:

did the BroncoII slide into the bank or were ya just running it close to avoid doing so? is that section of trail really off camber?

It's really off camber. When I was going though it it don't look like I could really go any more to the right... or if I did and flopped.. I wouldn't have been right against the bank..

Hey Taylor... where's the vid of me there picking up the passenger side wheels? :fawkdancesmiley:

happy now:eeek: Now go sit in the corner and dont argue with people that are smarter than you. LOL

Recreation fees increase the ability of managers to accomplish this work. Simply put, the majority -- 80-95 percent -- of proceeds from recreation fees goes right back into maintaining and improving the trails, land and facilities you use most.

http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/passespermits/accomplishments.shtml
:rolleyes: Right, the PR page from the Forest Service selling the pass says so, so it must be right. :looser: Show me something a little more concrete. And if you seriously think 80% of the funds spent on forest passes for Evans Creek go back into Evans Creek, you're crazy. :;

Totalled said:
Hey Taylor... where's the vid of me there picking up the passenger side wheels?
you mean the one with me hanging off your bumper? i probably wont be able to upload any vids untill friday. i have to get going on that truck i am working on, it needs to be done by sunday.

did the chick in the sebring hit bambi? when we drove by it, it was twitching pretty good. i almost nailed the subaru in front of me.

btw, in that same spot......i didnt lift a tire. :fawkdancesmiley:

you mean the one with me hanging off your bumper? i probably wont be able to upload any vids untill friday. i have to get going on that truck i am working on, it needs to be done by sunday.

did the chick in the sebring hit bambi? when we drove by it, it was twitching pretty good. i almost nailed the subaru in front of me.

btw, in that same spot......i didnt lift a tire. :fawkdancesmiley:

Okay Mr I got 2 more feet of wheelbase. :kissmyass:

nope. wasnt him. i agree he needs a little practice. next time i will tell him to keep his mouth shut and just shoot the damn video. one of the problems was that you cant zoom my camera while recording, and he seemed to keep forgetting that. :looser:

Last edited:
i shoot better video then that. it looks like he had the camera zoomed in most of the time. as for the clutch...im surprised it hasnt burned up:fawkdancesmiley: you need to do your duals, or 4.7's

Latest posts