• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans creek CLOSURE

Status
Not open for further replies.
you will now that it is going to be RUT free.:rolleyes:

Well the road will not be closed at least it shouldnt. just the trails and I do not believe they can ride on the roads unless it is a sno park. I do not think it is a sno park.

By the way the, trails are closed starting Dec 15 -March 31. Before everybody gets all worked up, I personally asked Bob Pacific on Tuesday. This part of the new improvement plan and public comment was asked for, but few replied. Evans is a "wild life habitat" during the winter. I also received an email from Ian and he agrees, but has not been told to write any tickets, yet. He say he would keep us updated before the tickets start to fly.

I wish we could open old/new trails, but right now we are fighting just to keep our current trails open. Times are changing and so are the rules/regulation of our woods.

Hrere you go straight out of WOW'S evans creek land cordinator.

I was told it was needed to keep the ruts from forming in the snow and transporting (like a water slide) water down the mountain that normaly (no ruts) would be absorbed up higher.

Its an erosion thing.

Can we wheel snowshoe trails when there is no snow? Why do they get to use uour trails when we cant? All we need is tree huggin snowshoers looking at 4x4 trails and erosion and decicing it will be their next crusade.

You ever notice how large the tahoma trails are comapred to evans and elbe?

I dont want them in OUR trail system. They have enough.

Well the road will not be closed at least it shouldnt. just the trails and I do not believe they can ride on the roads unless it is a sno park. I do not think it is a sno park.

that wont stop a guy on a red sled with a white helmet.

"hey you get a good look at the guy on that sled?, yeah looked like all the rest"

"hey you get a good luck at that guy in the 4x4?, yeah it looked like an 84 _ _ _ _ and was driven by a white dude with brown hair and the plate number is _ _ _ _ - _ _ _"

Its crazy how annonomous the atv/snowmobile crowd is.

See why wheelers are an easy target and the common atver get away with murder.:rolleyes:

Wow, you guys are getting ****ed. Where are you supposed to go?

They are hoping we wont go anywhere. All seasonal closures do is create more travel on open areas. People don't stay home because their favorite wheeling area is closed they drive further and wheel in other areas.

Hopefully the other areas are up to the task of handling the extra traffic.

Well i suppose if they were gonna start this, now would be the time. Im personally kind of worried that this park is gonna end up like reiter, and look at the situation now. Honestly if this keeps up i think we'll be having a repeat issue like this with every other place to wheel.:puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts