• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek Opening

is cedar lake that left turn right past wilkerson. if so is there still a gate when you get to the wherehauser land

so did anyone make the night run? how was it got any pics. was thinking about going up over the weeken. just wondering how the snoe was?

I don't know if anyone wheeled up there, but Chance went up and hiked alot of it. He's got pictures, if I can get them from him I'll post them up.

I'm going tomorrow or Saturday. Just depends on how much crap I get done tonight and in the morning.

I'm going tomorrow or Saturday. Just depends on how much crap I get done tonight and in the morning.

Take lots of pictures and let us know how it goes. I'm heading back up this weekend also to hike the upper trails.

My buddy went up tues to see if campground is acsessable road up is clear but once you hit the gate lots of snow and snow drifts,

My buddy went up tues to see if campground is acsessable road up is clear but once you hit the gate lots of snow and snow drifts,

I hike all of 311, lower 520, part of the upper 520 and 198 on saterday. Your friend is right, snow is heavy and wet. Lower 311 is easy until you get to the campground. Once you go through the campground the small bridge that goes over the creek is impassable as of saterday. The snow is melting fast, so conditions are changing by the day. The lower part of the 520 is impassable also but when you get to the upper part of the lower 520, there will be snow in some areas and none is others. As you make you way to the upper 520, the snow will get deep again. The 198 has a ton of snow at the top and it's hard to see the trail.

Adam and I went up today. We made it up upper 311 and all the way around the service road back to the camp ground. It was a long day.

Gavin (Skinny_Pedal), Brad from the Hombres, and I went up Sunday morning, tons of snow up there. There was fresh powder on the FS road leading up to the park and the parking lot was a mess, there's no way I was going to get the tow-rig and trailer back out.

We ran the 311 trail, never made it all the way to the 930 split. We did make alot of the upper section but it was painfully slow. So we turned around and went back down to the parking lot via the 311. No breakage other then Gavin and Brad both tore their soft tops, and Brad broke off his CB antenna.

Gavin (Skinny_Pedal), Brad from the Hombres, and I went up Sunday morning, tons of snow up there. There was fresh powder on the FS road leading up to the park and the parking lot was a mess, there's no way I was going to get the tow-rig and trailer back out.

We ran the 311 trail, never made it all the way to the 930 split. We did make alot of the upper section but it was painfully slow. So we turned around and went back down to the parking lot via the 311. No breakage other then Gavin and Brad both tore their soft tops, and Brad broke off his CB antenna.

I never tore my soft top. I'm not sure how but it's golden:awesomework:

Adam and I went up today. We made it up upper 311 and all the way around the service road back to the camp ground. It was a long day.

I just put two and two together. Jacob I believe I met you saturday. I was the one who broke the brake line on my JK. Thanks for your and Adams help. :awesomework:

We ran the 311 trail, never made it all the way to the 930 split. We did make alot of the upper section but it was painfully slow. So we turned around and went back down to the parking lot via the 311.

Quitters :fawkdancesmiley:

I just put two and two together. Jacob I believe I met you saturday. I was the one who broke the brake line on my JK. Thanks for your and Adams help. :awesomework:

That was me. Nice to meet you too. Sorry we just took off like we did after we made it out, but I was dead tired.

I was up there that Saturday.

C51E0CC6-9E52-4E42-927E-F53247A823AD-2012-0000038B07428F0C_zps3a8abe35.jpg

Cell Phone Video.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9dJeMMRD1g[/YT]

Hey do you have a picture of that brake line fix? I wasn't able to get one cause my phone was dead.

yeah i want my screw back. haha. No, you better keep that one in your brake line repair kit. I take it you made it home ok then? I'm glad we were able to get you all fixed up. Have you replaced that line yet?

Latest posts