• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek run Feb. 3 2007

heep70

Unsociable A--hole
Gonna do Evans again. Maybe my junk will run right this time :rolleyes: .

Got a couple buddies that are open on both ends so I figure this will be a low key run unless they wanna do the tougher stuff. So if any newbys or less capable rigs wanna join that would be cool. Maybe a kinda NOOB run in the snow.

Feb. 3 @ 9:30AM meet in the main lot by the 311. Channel 4 on the CB.

Heck yeah,

Would be nice to wheel with others for a change.Just got my rig a few weeks ago and only been out once...nothing to hard...cause I have no winch at the moment...it's in for service right now and I hope to have it back by then...:D
Be in a little blue flatbed toy...edit....duh.....forgot my avatar pic.

Later

The Big Cat

Last edited:
Fullsizers, Your more then welcome to go. Keep in mind that some of trails are not full size friendly. Its your rig, see ya there. :cheer:

heep70 said:
Fullsizers, Your more then welcome to go. Keep in mind that some of trails are not full size friendly. Its your rig, see ya there. :cheer:

heheh have you seen the condition of my GMC? I think any dents would be an improvement:redneck:

See you there!

twiztedsnoborder said:
you think my open open 4runner can make it through ok? has 32's

Depends on the amount of snow. You will be working hard and you will run into clearance issues. You got IFS still? You will probably receive panel damage.

A buddy of mine has done most of it with 33s and a locked rear without to much trouble. He is also a seasoned wheeler. Don't wanna discourage ya, but I also don't wanna see ya walking away pissed.

There was a thought brought up on another forum about spliting the rigs up into a couple different groups. This might happen depending on the amount of rigs and experance of drivers. If this happens I plan on staying with the lesser experenced and lesser built rigs. Not that I am a pro, but I know my rig can make it and I have a winch.

heep70 said:
There was a thought brought up on another forum about spliting the rigs up into a couple different groups. This might happen depending on the amount of rigs and experance of drivers. If this happens I plan on staying with the lesser experenced and lesser built rigs. Not that I am a pro, but I know my rig can make it and I have a winch.

Ya know. . . I'm thinking about bringing the imp and just staying on the lesser trails with the lesser built rigs. 10 inches under the front, 11.5 under the rear diff. I should be able to just get into ruts if I follow someone else.

The 7 miles of road getting to the parking lot will be 100 times funner in the imp than in the Toyota at 5 miles an hour.
Guess I'll make it a last minute call and wait to see what the conditions are like.
If they're similar to what the group who just went up had, then along comes the imp.

p1030079zc2.jpg

Last edited:
Lets see your IMP. You drive what you wanna drive. Itys all about the fun to me. Air down the Toy tires before you hit the gravel. I am usually at 12psi.

Latest posts