• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Every Day Carry Thread

JohnG said:
That is something I do not carry. If I have change in my pocket, I broke a bill that day; then it goes in a bank on my dresser that night.

I don't carry much for sure it gets on my nerves the majority goes in to a bank I have as well, somehow I end up with a bunch of change lol

Y'all that don't like wearing weddin bands but want something should look into Qalo rings. I got one when I got married in August bc I'm a welder and ain't got any desire to lose a finger. These things are rubber and somehow tough as hell. Not a scratch on it but I can't say the same for my hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

Phone
CRKT knife
Wallet (keep my house key tucked inside)
Pen
Original ChapStick (always and only original, I buy it by the case)
This is my everyday to work carry, weekends my pen is substituted for a sharpie
Wedding band is titanium and only comes off to scrub under it.

I think I amy win this one...

Pen
Hawken
Marlboro Lights
Blistex
Extra Ear Plugs
Pocket Slip Joint Pliers
Pocker Channel Locks
Leatherman
Fenix Flashlight
Benchmade
Truck Keys
Wallet
Sig P238 (When not at work.)
Southernlinc (When at work.)
iPhone
Luminox Watch

Re: Re: Every Day Carry Thread

TheViking said:
JD if you read this take a hint from me no matter how many beers or months it's been getting your little indian princesses name inked on is a bad idea...

:rolf:

That's one thing you guys will never have to worry about reading on here lol. No way in hell I'd ever go that far with a tattoo lol. I have a couple smaller ones on my leg, may or may not get some more, who knows....but def will never get a fawkin' female's name anywhere on my body. molaugh

rednecklights said:
1918056201edfaae8d677682b0a5f1a0.jpg

Jon Piper

BK's Tiny Hands Commercial

Truck key (1 key)
iPhone
Wallet (and I even forget it from time to time)
Wedding ring (only because its usually attached to truck key)

I do concealed carry, but its actually pretty rare.

Jrich, I have the knife problem as well, but a dude at KOH gave me one of these Derma-Safe's a few years ago, so I came home and bought a 100 pack for $60 some bucks. They are in and around everything now days, in all our cars, in some drawers, in toolbox here, drawer at work, toolbox at shop, race trailer. And I've given handfuls out. And then about half those people have ordered more.
Handiest best little knife ever, but watchout, you'll cut the **** out of yourself with them.

And if you lose one, you're out less than 75cents.

http://www.derma-safe.com/
knife-folding-utility.jpg

Re: Re: Every Day Carry Thread

TacomaJD said:
:rolf:

That's one thing you guys will never have to worry about reading on here lol. No way in hell I'd ever go that far with a tattoo lol. I have a couple smaller ones on my leg, may or may not get some more, who knows....but def will never get a fawkin' female's name anywhere on my body. molaugh
Your saying that now but bunch of alcohol and a good bj will change your mind :drinkers:

I ran into a kid with his dad's name on his neck and upper arm and was like :wtflol: :gay: :gtfo:

InDaShop said:
Jrich, I have the knife problem as well, but a dude at KOH gave me one of these Derma-Safe's a few years ago, so I came home and bought a 100 pack for $60 some bucks. They are in and around everything now days, in all our cars, in some drawers, in toolbox here, drawer at work, toolbox at shop, race trailer. And I've given handfuls out. And then about half those people have ordered more.
Handiest best little knife ever, but watchout, you'll cut the **** out of yourself with them.

And if you lose one, you're out less than 75cents.

http://www.derma-safe.com/
knife-folding-utility.jpg

Nice. I'll have to buy a few