• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Everything Diesel - Tuners, turbos, exhaust kits, and more

RLC Motorsports

Everything Diesel, Anything Off-Road
RLC Motorsports is based in Cookeville Tn. We are a small business with big intentions! Striving to sell only the best parts available and offer unmatched customer service. If you need anything for your Diesel truck or gas burner, hit us up and let us help get you what you need.

www.rlcmotorsports.com

(931)526-5956

We will be in Cookeville TN at the Rocky Top Diesel Shootout this weekend so stop by our booth if you're in the area.

We are taking our years of experience in diesel performance and assembling custom kits for getting the most out of your truck. We have been involved in diesel drag racing for years as well as experienced in hauling and we drive our trucks every day so we know how to get the best of all the worlds. Check out our truck packages on our website. More coming soon for many types of trucks.

http://rlcmotorsports.com/index.php/truck-packages.html

Just wanted to thank Josh at RLC. I tried to work with some local places and then got fed up so I looked up vendors on HL to see what I could find. These guys were beyond helpful and knew their stuff. They turned me on to a Zone Adventure series kit and hooked me up on price and shipping to Indiana. So, I went ahead and bought a 4" exhaust from them too. This was Wednesday of last week and when I got home Friday all the parts where there. To top it off, Josh called Monday to make sure everything arrived and to see if I had any questions. They will be getting more of my business for sure! Top notch vendor here guys!!!

Attachments

• LEVELED 2.jpg
    LEVELED 2.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 69
  • LEVELED 3.jpg
    LEVELED 3.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 76
Buddy, truck looks great!! I'm glad everything worked out great for you, again thank you for the business! More than happy to help, let us know if anything else comes up we can help you with!