• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Extreme Rock Crawling in WV

Swiss is awesome. Just dont speed thru town. 25 means 23 :****:. They have like 7 cop cars for a one light town. Where are you guys staying down there

Re:

The whole trail is probably less than a mile but we only made it through 1/3 of it in a day. Its just one obstacle after another after another. All the water made it interesting too because you thought you knew what line you needed them your tire disappeared.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Re:

Looks like 17 creek going to Dairy queen. But I think most creeks look the same around there. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

The creek is over 5 miles long. There are a bunch of trails off the creek bed. Nices long dirt climbs with rocks at the top. We stayed at the campground down by the river. Had a nice clean bathhouse. Make the wives happy. Lol

Very little mud most of the creek is solid rock bottom. Lots of waterfalls ranging from 2" to 8'.

tonybolton said:
Jus not a fan of water....or mud....and creeks have both. DRY creek bed....sign me up.

From what I been told, normally this creek is very dry, but it had rained the 2 previous days. Hoping when we go back next month it will be a lot dryer and I'll be able to see a lot more of the rocks.

Re:

Sweet vid!!! Loved the music, great trail, the water changes it all when trying a line!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk