• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

f250 lift kits

fordf250

anyone on here have a newer f250 lifted? lookin to lift my truck just looking for opinions on what lift kit to buy procomp has like 20 different options for my 08 f250 i also would like to know how your trucks tow lifted also i will be putting 37x13.50x20 toyo mt which i have alrdy bought any suggestions or opinions will b greatly appreciated thanks

I have the 8" pro comp dual front coilover lift on my 06 superduty.I think its the XXX is what they call it not sure was on it when I bought the truck.Running on 37" M16s tows my LJ just fine but im selling it to help finance my build.And for the fact I just dont want my DD towrig that big.Rides well handles fine seems to be a good kit.

i ran a 6" on a 2002 powerstroke with 36" and went to 38" on 12" wheels.....the 38s were alill heavy for stock gearing and pulling at the same time.....Ran a 4" rancho on a 04 powerstroke with 35" on 12" wheels .....all tires wer super swampers......My 2012 is getting 4" snd 36 on 12 " wheels after christmas !!!! hope this helps some

Re: Re: f250 lift kits

I have 35's on stock height on my 08. Shouldn't need much of a lift to clear the 37's. On powerstroke.org a lot of people like icon. If your pockets go a little deeper then there is a suspension company that starts with a C that's really good I have read. I forgot the name but it's not cheap.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2