• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Facetube creepiness...

Facebook has to be monitoring me looking at this site. Recently it has put Jeremy Philliber and Tn12valve into my "people you may know" list. Jeremy I can understand, mutual friends and all, but I don't believe me and Brady have any mutual friends. These aren't the only ones either.

I also have a bloodhound, but I don't believe I've EVER typed in Bloodhound in facebook. But somehow it keeps suggesting I like a bloodhound page and I should buy a bloodhound sweatshirt.

Anybody else notice this ****? :dunno:

It monitors everything to get a better idea of ads to put in front of you. If an old friend text you or calls you it will usually show them in the news feed next time you open FB. It also monitors places you go to get ideas on ads to put in front of you.

If you have the Facebook app on you phone...it watches what you do. Fine print in app agreement said its ok for them to do this to you phone. I'd would remove app and just log into Facebook from web site, that's if you don't want them tracking you.

Not that it's freaking me out, it's just wierd. Like stalker wierd. As if facetube is following me around saying "That guy is on facebook! So is he!"

Honestly, I can't think of anyone on here I despise, or even anybody I just don't care for. So if someone pops up, I hit the add friend thing. If ya do, ya do, if not, no biggie. Some people want to keep innerweb friends just that. That's cool too.

Wonder how come if it's monitoring my innerwebs traffic, how come it doesn't try to friend me with Bonnie Rotten or MILF such and such? :cougar:

Re: Re: Facetube creepiness...

84turbotoy said:
It suggests chicks I banged alot, I was wondering how that worked since they arent near me and I haven't searched them.
Because they are searching you.

84turbotoy said:
It suggests chicks I banged alot, I was wondering how that worked since they arent near me and I haven't searched them.

Child support, they're are looking for you :flipoff1:

Mike, I was wondering the same thing when I saw your friend request... We don't have any mutual friends and I was wondering how you found me. That's really weird that I popped up in your "suggested" list.

Actually, Josh popped up in mine a while back and I sent him a request but he never added me... Guess I know who my REAL friends are... :flipper:

TN12Valve said:
Mike, I was wondering the same thing when I saw your friend request... We don't have any mutual friends and I was wondering how you found me. That's really weird that I popped up in your "suggested" list.

Actually, Josh popped up in mine a while back and I sent him a request but he never added me... Guess I know who my REAL friends are... :flipper:

I think it took the name off your sig line? I dunno. :dunno:

You know what? I just joined the Hardline Facebook page a few days ago... I bet that's why I came up in the "people you may know" section on your FB...

TN12Valve said:
You know what? I just joined the Hardline Facebook page a few days ago... I bet that's why I came up in the "people you may know" section on your FB...

This forum has no Facebook presence by design.

I also joined the Facebook hardline whatever group. John can you elaborate on this? I know it's not official, but does it have your blessing? Who is Andy? What are your views on my them using the club name?