• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Factory tow ratings:

Little Red Zuk

Where would one look to find the factory tow ratings, and factory payload ratings for a 1989 F250?:eeek:

I'd like to look into max it is "rated" to tow, and/or what the max combined if I were to put a slide in camper on the back, and continue towing my flat deck trailer and sami combo.

8800 GVWR

So would the camper, tougue weight and truck weight more the 8800?

Oh your should find a sticker in drivers door with the GCWR as well as the GVWR the GCWR(combined) should tell you what you are asking about.

:cool: so with the fifthwheel and 2 rigs how much do you think you will weight?

Gooseneck trailer weighs about 3900 + 3500 for my Jeep and less than 3000 for Maulers...

So 10,400lb for the trailer and everything on it plus the 8500 for the truck and add on another 500-800 for tools and Mikes...just under 20k

Why does your 2wd dually weigh more than my 4wd dually? Mine weights under 8000 lbs?:scratchhead:

I was wondering that myself...8500 seemed pretty heavy. I weighed it at the scale Earth to Earth put in at their location in Carnation. We got on the scale a couple days after they installed it so it could very well have not been calibrated yet.

I'll give the DOT scale in Sultan a try.

I was wondering that myself...8500 seemed pretty heavy. I weighed it at the scale Earth to Earth put in at their location in Carnation. We got on the scale a couple days after they installed it so it could very well have not been calibrated yet.

One of the guys on compdiesel weighed his lifted mega cab with him in it (250+ lbs for the driver) and a 400 lbs speaker box in the rear and still came up just shy of 8200..

I think I'm about 7200 with all the junk on my truck.

I knew you were a big guy on the internet but I didn't think you were that big in real life.:haha: