• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Family Rig - 4 seat buggy

Re: 4 seat buggy - 40k

I have 5 - H2's with inner airlocks on this rig
about 7-8 factory H2's
3-4 stock dodge 17's (deep bs, need shim to clear stock knuckle)
5 - raceline monster beadlocks with Krt-b's

I'd trade something for your SX's and cash if it means I can send this rig down the road without giving away good parts
really like to find someone that needs the racelines and Krt-b's

so what would you guys say this rig is worth if I take the ARB's, cutting brake, CTM's and stickies off it?

I'm interested in the price if you do this. I will shoot you a pm

nah they aren't worth anything - low tread

changed the title back - didn't want to scare people away with the 40k joke in there

to bad you dont want to trade, I would love to have this so the kids could come along.

Davez Daves Offroad - it's a toyota shop out in Commifornia area I think

I sent them my harness they screwed around for months and ended up sending me a new stripped down harness and my old one back? Anyway it works good and doesn't have all the interior wiring included, but since the new "stripped" down harness came from Cali there are a few (4 maybe) extra plugs that I don't even have sensors for but they aren't needed, just extra emissions crap

I'm 5'10 and 230lb and no this rig is built for trail riding all day and comfort

the chassis is 52" or so wide at belt line, there's room between the seat and you have normal truck type seating/legroom
driverseat is adjustable but all the way back now and my short friend can't reach pedals

rear is for kids but 2 grownup have been back there

my 60 year old dad that's my size spend an entire day back there comfortably. it's a bit of a trick to climb in and out of there if you are bigger but you figure it out

Re:

My 5' wife can drive it too so the seat has quite a bit of adjustment. I'm 6' 1" 250 and fit too.

Sent with DNA.