• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fat azz buggy problems

tommy450r said:
yea im just gonna ride and not worry about it... im happy with it so far...

good call.

I went from a truggy that was 6000#, lightened it to 5300# and now have a buggy that is probably around 4400#

I feel light! :rolf:

Moonlight bounty was won by 2500lb buggy that made it look easy. Weight is everything!

Aluminum links - might help

UHDP plastic skid (super slick and tough - think cutting board)

3/4 ton conversion (I sell these - $295 shipped)

Rear disc (you should already have this - if not I sell them too)

Cut tires - If you have never driven a buggy with cut tires you will be amazed at how much better is does

right now im in the process of adding weight to my turd lol after i get done with this 14 bolt front in a few weeks im gonna work on my skid and links..

Mr. leafspring said:
Wish I had the loot to finish a 14 blt in few weeks :dblthumb

Me too lol I've got almost everything but the shafts and I've been planning a bank robbery for a few days to cover them :****:

Do me a favor. When it's stripped and When it's ready to put in, shafts, brackets, brakes.... Weigh it. I would love to know the weight difference in a rockwell and hybrid.

Eddyj said:
Do me a favor. When it's stripped and When it's ready to put in, shafts, brackets, brakes.... Weigh it. I would love to know the weight difference in a rockwell and hybrid.

I will do my best.. Idk where I will find a scale lol but I'd love to know myself.. Mine will be heavy. It has 4 inch Dom for axle tube..