• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FatAss 2014

I be in for a lil loss. I am about 5'9" and 270 lbs. relisticly about 40 lbs and keep it off I would be happy. Goal is about 60 off this year. I started last year same time and lost 35 lbs. Didnt do anything to keep it off so here I am again at same weight. This years focus is going to be management first loss second.

I've never been overweight, actually always caught **** for being skinny. The past 2-3 years I have put on about 20 lbs, I weight more now at 36 than I ever have in my life, a whopping 190. (Doesn't help that new wife is a badass cook!) I don't really want to loose weight but I do want to get in better shape, crawling around cars all day is killin me, flexibility is gone, knees and elbows starting to hurt, wah wah wah...

If I can get in better shape without hurting or doing more damage to myself, then I'll be happy. Just have to find out where to start. I guess getting off the computer would be a good start for us all! :flipoff1:

I was at 182 last week, most I've ever weighed. Been running 3 miles everyday since (on top of the 8-10 I walk every day carrying mail). Hoping to get back down to under 150 by summer. Made it to 162 last summer pretty easily for my sisters wedding, then put it all back on in about 3 weeks. Unreal how fast hat it comes back when you sit behind a desk for a few months.

I'd like to get back down to 210, right now I'm 6'3", 245. Lost 25 lbs since school started, presumably from chasing teenagers all day for 5 months. We made a curling bar (or bench bar depending on the kid) at school onthe lathe and Bridgeport, also made a whatever weight out of 3' of railroad track with 2 bars welded to it. So while I have lost weight fat wise, I have kept some on in muscle. I actually like walking in places and being the biggest dude in the room. Beats the hell out of the 175 I weighed when I got married.

In, motherfawkin' IN!!!! :popcorn: wait stop that :popcorn: damn it, I cant stop :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

In March I will be 10 years with my company.
I weighed 190lbs when I started. I weigh 250* now.

60lbs/10 years= 1/2lb of gain per month average
Too bad it didnt go on like that. It was kid one 30lbs, kid two 20lbs, and the additional 10 sprinkled in for effect.

My goal is 1lb lost per week for 2014. :dblthumb:

JJ, I'll get that My Fitness Pal app, sounds like a good one. Wife got me a FitBit a while back, and I'm going to start using that piece as well.
Woodlee got me to quit caffeine back in 2009, but mid-2013 I started drinking more bourbon and cokes than beer and that made me fall off the no soda wagon... Got to kick it, got to kick it!!! :woot:

Yeah I'd like to lose a couple of pounds too. I'm up to 132# and I'd like to get back down to 115#. :****: :gtfo:

Not cause I'm fat but because I'd rather spend my $$$ on parts v/s Pants :flipgotcha: molaugh

Happy New Years you fat fuwkers!!!!!!!!!

Wife and I are going to try some of this also. I was doing pretty good running 3 miles without any problems. Got down to 250 and was feeling good. Now I'm 260-270 and feel like crap. BP is high and energy is low. WIth a baby and toddler at home I need all the energy I can get. If I can get down to 245 It will be a start but I'd like to get to 220 if possible. Bring on the smaller portions and less junk food.

On the beer/ alcohol, what's everyone doing besides quitting completely? With before mentioned kids, I need something once in awhile. I don't drink a lot and have been drinking more Whiskey than beer lately but as Wyatt said, that is usually with Coke and I can't stand diet pop.

Re: Re: FatAss 2014

Don't know bout ya'll, but my problem is QUANTITY! Whether its eatin', drankin', friggin', or just layin' around, I can't just do it a little for some reason. I guess its the ol "if it feels good, do it." Its not working out for me too well! (The friggin's not really hurting anything). However, I do have a goal to just cut back some, at least on the eating part. Good luck my fake, fat friends!

I don't care as I'm not obese per se. I do care that I'm losing some strength and more overall physical ability. I can't do the agility things I used to, but can still lift a ton if needed. I was climbing up and down scaffolding last week carrying heavy **** and was getting depressed that gravity was winning more than me.

STROKERYOTA said:
im in im at 225 and would like to see 200, the question is: how do i loose weight and keep drinking beer?

Stop eating.

Honestly, since starting to count my calories I've come to realize that beer and weight loss are almost mutually exclusive. :( Its one or the other, or food.

Same goes for Hardees. I used to love Hardees breakfasts. but nothing Hardees serves is even remotely diet-friendly. Beer and Hardees are what I miss the most.

Re: Re: FatAss 2014

a9eruhaq.jpg

patooyee said:
Stop eating.

Honestly, since starting to count my calories I've come to realize that beer and weight loss are almost mutually exclusive. :( Its one or the other, or food.

Same goes for Hardees. I used to love Hardees breakfasts. but nothing Hardees serves is even remotely diet-friendly. Beer and Hardees are what I miss the most.

i figured that was goin to be the answer :puke:

5'9 184. I would like to be around 160. Soon enough, I have a little one on the way. That means no food and no sleep