• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Few previous videos of my mud truck!!

67 c20 fleet side bed frame and cab 500 bucks. right now it has a big block 427 in it. 1000 bucks with motor in it. the axles were removed from it for another project but have them also just not under the truck. all glass is good except windshield its been hit by rock on top passenger side. body is straight just needs paint.original 4x4 truck located in north bama just south of hunstville

HELLO,,,,,,WTF happened with them updates man ???

ANYWAY,,,,,,,,,we goin to Wesleys this Sat. yall, another HUGE TGW event happnin,,,

Sposed to be Dennis Anderson,Adam,Tom Meents, Opie,Sweat and a few others there for this event :eek:

They havin truck show for all them Tmorrow night at Hiram Hooters as well

EVENT SHOULD BE RETARDED,, done heared bout bounty hole , racin, and new crap gettin dozed up for them nuts to SHOW OUT ON :woot:

HELL I just want to see KING SLING raise some hell :****:

Tony sposed to get the gooseneck set up for us Fri. mornin for the event on Sat. , YALL COME ON ;D

zukiscott said:
HELLO,,,,,,WTF happened with them updates man ???

ANYWAY,,,,,,,,,we goin to Wesleys this Sat. yall, another HUGE TGW event happnin,,,

Sposed to be Dennis Anderson,Adam,Tom Meents, Opie,Sweat and a few others there for this event :eek:

They havin truck show for all them Tmorrow night at Hiram Hooters as well

EVENT SHOULD BE RETARDED,, done heared bout bounty hole , racin, and new crap gettin dozed up for them nuts to SHOW OUT ON :woot:

HELL I just want to see KING SLING raise some hell :****:

Tony sposed to get the gooseneck set up for us Fri. mornin for the event on Sat. , YALL COME ON ;D

Sounds awesome! We expect lots of pics from this event!

AW HELL I ain,t takin nothin but a cooler FULL of ice cold beer and a damn foldin chair for this one yall,, :flipgotcha: some damn piktures,,,,

so that will mean flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem iiiiiies FLYIN OUT ERWHERE :****:

I will see you and Tony saturday morning. What time are yall going to get there. I know the gates open at 5:00 a.m.

We will be there about 5:00 as well Biscuit :dblthumb:

I just called Mike Curtis and found out the truck show at Hooters is from 5 till 10 tonight , and Dennis Anderson is already there with King Sling,

he said the parking lot will be roped off and trophys will be presented to trucks, won,t you polish up that CRABBAPPLE and enter it in man :dblthumb:

I,ll get up there bout 5:30 ;D

DANG,,,,,HOOTERS truck show STORMED on last night yall :eek:,,,, we all still hung out and had a good time though, Dennis Anderson is ONE COOL DUDE yall :dblthumb:

HOOTERSTGW022.jpg

HOOTERSTGW040.jpg

HOOTERSTGW036.jpg

HOOTERSTGW035.jpg

HOOTERSTGW006.jpg

HOOTERSTGW009.jpg

HOOTERSTGW002.jpg

HOOTERSTGW014.jpg

HOOTERSTGW010.jpg

HOOTERSTGW041.jpg

HOOTERSTGW042.jpg

HOOTERSTGW024.jpg

HOOTERSTGW025.jpg

HOOTERSTGW027.jpg

HOOTERSTGW033.jpg

can,t wait till Sat. yall,,,,,,,

KINGSLING, OPIELICIOUSE,JIMMY RIGGED,AIR MUNDY,BONECOLLECTOR,SHOWDAWG,SONOFADIGGER,M2W, are just some of the trucks that will be at Wesleys RAISIN HELL :woot: