• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Finally, I got a real tow rig

Nice lookin ride:awesomework: :D --wife/girf will like the butt warmers,take FULL advantage!!!:haha:

What did you say "you are a real boy"? Or did I hear that wrong?:fawkdancesmiley:

J/K Nice truck :awesomework:

yea if it wasn't an 02.. subtle differences from the outside.. Mirrors changed when the new motor came out. Had turn signals in em.. those headlights came out in 01 (on the trucks).. 03 got the new motor, 05 got the new suspension and new front fascia.. blah blah blah..

Thanks guys. I'll get some pics of the inside with all the dvd players and stuff up soon

Hey Jeff were do you get your performance part from, chips gauges ect.
It already has exhaust and intake and a rebuilt trannys with mods or something done to it

Thanks guys. I'll get some pics of the inside with all the dvd players and stuff up soon

It already has exhaust and intake and a rebuilt trannys with mods or something done to it

Who built the tranny?

PM BCT on here, if he doesn't respond lemme know, I doubt he checks here on a regular basis.. He can tell you what order you should go in for those 7.3's.. And can sell you the parts. He's been around em long enough to know what works for a certain application.