• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fire Safety NO EXCUSES (A fire ext quick disconnet Build Thread)

Not to hijack the thread. Looking into retrofitting an ansul hood system for my buggy and having a sprinkler head in the doghouse. Working in fire protection has its perks. :D

FlapDisk said:
Not to hijack the thread. Looking into retrofitting an ansul hood system for my buggy and having a sprinkler head in the doghouse. Working in fire protection has its perks. :D
R102 tanks, nitrogen, and actuation equipment is a lot to put in a buggy.

Bumping this to the top. Had a small engine fire this weekend that could have gotten much worst if it wasnt for the fact that i was prepared. There was a crowd of people around when it happened and they were all really impressed at how fast I was able to get my extinguisher out of the mounts. I used Jducks mounts and it worked flawlessly.

85toyo said:
Anybody know if Jduck is still making these? Sent him a PM about two weeks ago and didn't get a response.
I know he just said this past weekend if he had a few folks wanting some he would make another run. I will text him.

85toyo said:
Anybody know if Jduck is still making these? Sent him a PM about two weeks ago and didn't get a response.

Sorry for some reason I thought I'd responded. Anyways I haven't made any a while because they are a pain in the ass and I haven't had much spare time. But it seems like there is some interest so I'll try to get some more cut in the next week or two. I'll post up here when I have some ready to go.

Jduck said:
Sorry for some reason I thought I'd responded. Anyways I haven't made any a while because they are a pain in the ass and I haven't had much spare time. But it seems like there is some interest so I'll try to get some more cut in the next week or two. I'll post up here when I have some ready to go.

I need to get a few also.

Jduck said:

Cool I need a couple.

Jduck said:

I'll take 3 when you get them done.

Re:

Damn Jduck, sounds like you got a decent order started. Kerry's buggy ready time just got pushed back a few days. LOL

Jduck said:

I'll take 2 when they are ready. Pm me price shipped to 41005. Thanks