• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fire suit, ouch

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Kansas, where we know how to wheel, nowhere to go
Well, the double layer 1 piece black suit I was going to buy when I got the money was backordered til after the bama event. I finally sold enough scrap to afford one and got that shitty surprise when I clicked "buy". Then I'm left scrambling for a suit I can afford. I finally found one for $250 shipped. what do you other competitiors have for brands, layers, 1 or 2 piece and price?

blacksheep10 said:
*ordered one*. as soon as I *got* one in my hands we can start stroking each other off over here. keep your fingers crossed they ship quick. how soon did yours come from speedway?
You'll have yours on Tuesday, Wednesday latest. They are in Nebraska. I get my stuff in 3 days from them. Like if I order Monday morning, i have it on Wednesday.

If you just run the course like a single seat spotter, do you have to have a fire suit?
I thought the driver bought the suits for the spotters :)

blacksheep10 said:
I GOT IT!!!
It fits like a glove, except being a little tight in teh shoulders and a little loose in the gut area. I think it'd fit wyatt just fine thumb.gif laughing1 laughing1
It's tough being an Adonis isn't it? Mine fit well except it was too small in the crotch. :flipoff1: