• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FLAT - St. Jude's Run - September 14, 2013

Re: FLAT - St. Jude's Run - September 14th

any interest in having somebody show up to do shock tuning before the race?

wayne

zukIzzy said:

wayne

shock tuning with wayne is some of the best money i've spent on my buggy, PERIOD. i will be glad to talk to anyone about my experiences tuning my shocks with wayne, call me 270 996 0791.

We are HONORED to have been invited to help with this AWESOME event and most especially for a GREAT cause!!

Sept 14th @ Flat Nasty Offroad Park?, the Ozark Mountain Extreme RockCrawlers are holding the 2nd annual Wheeln' for St. Jude's event!

Proceeds will be DONATED TO ST. JUDES!! :dblthumb:

The SRRS will be there timing the hills for the competitors.

There will be 2 hillclimbs and combined fastest time wins! There will be a payout to the winner, but it's all based on donations for this GREAT cause! Right now we're being told that the current payout sits at $1000!

This is not just for buggies, but for anyone who wants to compete

ALSO - there will be a drag race under the light for all to compete in also!

Please try to make this event as it is for an absolutely great cause and SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!!!

For more information please visit:
https://www.facebook.com/omx.rockcrawlers?fref=ts

OR

http://www.ozarkmountainxtreme4x4.org

OR

https://www.facebook.com/flatnastyoffroadpark

We have been told by Steve Woolsey (ShowGirl buggy) that he will most definitely be in attendance and that several more of the bouncers will be there also! We will update the thread as we hear more for sure.

ALSO, on Friday Sept 13th, the TimberCreek Cinema in MountainView MO will be showing RockRods 4 on the big screen FREE for donations that will go directly to St. Judes!! :dblthumb:

As we get more information on some of the competitors and so on, we will update this thread!

ec065bd19e244621061e1b5f38c5a3e0_zps652d44eb.jpg

zukIzzy said:

wayne

I've heard this guy knows a little about shock tuning. Steve Woosley can also give some first hand experience. He had Wayne do some tuning for ShowGirl at the SRRS vs Ultra 4 event.

Keeping this at the top...

We just got off the phone with Ron @ Flat Nasty and he said that the current payout sits at $2400!!

We're still working on putting together a list of drivers that are showing up... and we'll update this thread whenever we have it.

This is going to be a good time, a good show, and for a great cause!! Make plans to be there!!

any vendors selling Trick Shot gonna be there?
heard the stuff was great and I really need to try something before buying all new heims

rockwild said:
any vendors selling Trick Shot gonna be there?
heard the stuff was great and I really need to try something before buying all new heims

I can get some there. How many cans are you looking for?

depends on how good it works!

cells don't work down there - tell me how to find you and I'll pick up one can friday night at least

rockwild said:
depends on how good it works!

cells don't work down there - tell me how to find you and I'll pick up one can friday night at least

Ill be in this RZR.

3A69507F-D6D9-45DE-B138-C5D7B4E26494-6405-0000029E9B248869.jpg

wizzo said:
shock tuning with wayne is some of the best money i've spent on my buggy, PERIOD. i will be glad to talk to anyone about my experiences tuning my shocks with wayne, call me 270 996 0791.

x 2 Money well spent, I hope he comes back around this part of the country again, may have him have do a little more tweaking on mine by then, I"m gonna have to learn how to drive this thing now that I can actually steer ;D

bdillon2372 said:
x 2 Money well spent, I hope he comes back around this part of the country again, may have him have do a little more tweaking on mine by then, I"m gonna have to learn how to drive this thing now that I can actually steer ;D

Payed off well Saturday. booyang