• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

flatnasty

You wont be disappointed! I'm about an 1 1/2 hrs from there. The owners, Ron and Sheila, are great people.

As far as the park, there's something for everybody. The trails are well marked and the map is accurate. If you are staying there, camping is primitive. Porta jons and no showerhouse in the camping area.

There are access roads connecting throughout the park so recovery isnt too bad. Trail 18 is the longest, toughest trail, true to its name "All Day Sucker".

My favorites are Trail 5, 14, and 17.

ratedX said:
You got your bronco ready
As of right now bronco needs some attention. The spring perches collapsed at Moonlight a couple weeks ago. Starter is acting up and my fan switch seems to be on the outs too. The Wildcat is my back up plan right now.

not at all - wheel all night too
most of the porta johns are gone now though, wonder what they are gonna do for SRRS in 2 weeks

Cask16 said:
You wont be disappointed! I'm about an 1 1/2 hrs from there. The owners, Ron and Sheila, are great people.

As far as the park, there's something for everybody. The trails are well marked and the map is accurate. If you are staying there, camping is primitive. Porta jons and no showerhouse in the camping area.

There are access roads connecting throughout the park so recovery isnt too bad. Trail 18 is the longest, toughest trail, true to its name "All Day Sucker".

My favorites are Trail 5, 14, and 17.

If you want to camp close go here:

Jadwin Canoe Rental will be opening their campground facilities for the SRRS event May 10-11. They have electric hook-ups and bathrooms/shower house. Call early to reserve--limited electric hook-ups are available. They are about 1 mile from our gate--phone #573-729-5229.