• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Ford Buggy new price 17,500 !! SOLD !!

1badcomanche

Selling my ford buggy. I hate to do it but the time has come to let it go. It has a 302 motor bored 30 over with alum. edelbrock performer rpm heads , cam, 1.6 roller rockers, edelbrock intake and is run with holley fuel injection. Alternator is a mechman 240amp. Autometer 2 5/8" gauges oil, temp, and volts. Transmission is a c6 followed by a atlas 3:0.1 transfer case. Front driveshaft is a 2 piece all 1350 driveline. Rear driveshaft is a ag spline shaft with 1410 at transfer case and 1350 at rear end. Front axle is a kingpin ford high pinon dana 60 with full 35 spline chromoly axles and drive flanges. Rear axle is a full floating dana 60 that has had the spindles bored and chromoly 35 spline axles installed. Axles have 4:56 gears. Front has 2" x 14" fox coilover shocks and fox 2.0 bumpstops. Rear has 2" x 14" fox air shocks. Tires are 42" tsl's with aliied beadlock wheels that have custom beadlock rings. Fuel cell is alum. 10 gallon and will last for a day of trail riding. Belly pan is cut from 1/2" 6061 alum. Belly pan height is 19 1/2", buggy is 70" tall, inside width is 50" and wheelbase is 119. Has wilwood dual piston pedal assembly. Has corbeau seats. Im 6'2" and buggy is real comfortable. I have been wheelng buggy for 2 years now and have hardly had any problems with it, and i have put it to the test many times. Buggy handles and feels great on hills.

Price is 17,500 or i will let go for 15k and i keep motor minus accesories and im located in Maryville tn which is near knoxville. Call or text for faster responce 865-556-8834
NO TRADES Thank you

Youtube link with walk around of the buggy
https://youtu.be/1QFuv8D_3Ys

Re: FORD ROCK BOUNCER BUGGY

Nice buggy and looks killer. How well does that Holley work on that small motor? I've got the same setup but I had it on a big block ford and it seemed to kinda kill out on the big end with it! Anyway it's sounds badass in the video GLWS

fordcontraption01 said:
Nice buggy and looks killer. How well does that Holley work on that small motor? I've got the same setup but I had it on a big block ford and it seemed to kinda kill out on the big end with it! Anyway it's sounds badass in the video GLWS
It does great it tuned in good and it will scream on top end. Fires right up hot or cold. Plugs are even running right color. Thanks

Badass buggy man. Who built the chassis? You original owner? Damn I'd love if one of my friends could pick this up.

nhl_bullitt said:
Badass buggy man. Who built the chassis? You original owner? Damn I'd love if one of my friends could pick this up.
Thanks man i appreciate it and i built it a couple of years ago.

Someone make me an offer. Just nothing ridiculous I'm not hurting for money but would like to move this thing

Re: Ford Buggy new price 17,500

Nice Buggy! I had called you a few weeks ago and you said there was a deposit on it? I see theres no update on Hardline, did it sale? Thanks Bran in Friendsville, Tn

Re: Ford Buggy new price 17,500

DUFFTUFFBRYAN1 said:
Nice Buggy! I had called you a few weeks ago and you said there was a deposit on it? I see theres no update on Hardline, did it sale? Thanks Bran in Friendsville, Tn
sorry for late reply i havent been on here since i was still in contact with him