• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ford Dealership

mtnride

Anyone recommend a Ford dealership? I'm looking for a C & C truck for our fleet. Looking near N. AL Willing to drive for a good deal though.

I don't know for how far you are from Memphis, but AutoNation ford worded real hard with us when we bought my wife's GT. Not sure if they will have a c&c truck tho

I'm good buddy's with the general manager at our Autonation Ford here in Ft. payne, but to be honest with you, you should be able to get about the same deal on a new one at about any dealership, I would try my best to buy what's close and local to you for the reason of warranty work, you go off and buy somewhere else and carry it back to your local dealer for work, we'll lets just say they get pushed back to the end of the line lots of times. If you find a truck you like, get me the vin# and I will carry it by there and get the cost and low down on it for you.

zukimaster said:
I'm good buddy's with the general manager at our Autonation Ford here in Ft. payne, but to be honest with you, you should be able to get about the same deal on a new one at about any dealership, I would try my best to buy what's close and local to you for the reason of warranty work, you go off and buy somewhere else and carry it back to your local dealer for work, we'll lets just say they get pushed back to the end of the line lots of times. If you find a truck you like, get me the vin# and I will carry it by there and get the cost and low down on it for you.

That's not the case around here. We have an Autonation in auburn and King Ford about 15 miles up the interstate. King will beat the brakes off Autonation.

Yet, for some crazy reason, Autonation still sells a ton of vehicles.

zukimaster said:
Yea that Autonation in Auburn was a Carl Gregory just like here in town, they all got bought out by Autonation.

Correct. Was the same situation when it was a Carl Gregory, doe.

And remember this, 99% of the time if you go the last couple of days of the month! they will do whatever to sell a new one! dealers have a quota they need to reach every month.

I just bought two c&c and one king ranch dually. Bought a left over 15 xl 4x4 power stroke with a bed new for 45plus tax. A new 16 450 4x4 with a great skirted bed xl for 47 plus tax won't tell you what the 17 king ranch costs. Russell Barnett ford in Winchester tn. Not far see Chris Ball. You can Google the number. There is 5 of his dealerships so look at winchester for the Ford one.

zukimaster said:
I'll do that man. Thanks.

i had a good experience buying from Gilbert & Baugh in Albertville a couple years back.

I am a little late to the party but I can give you a good deal on a Cab and Chassis if you want me to have one of my salesman work on it. The prices are all going to be fairly close but you definatly need to look at fee's. I own a small town Ford Dealership and I can match any price you find and my fee's will be cheaper. Shoot me a text and I will get someone to work on it for you. 706-889-0555.