• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ford Tough

It is the king of small tire wheelin. :driving:

Whats even better is earlier in the day he climbed it and some guys said man he is beatin the pis outa his truck. I quickly replied that he was definatley being ruf on MY truck.

that was a rematch at tub rock.. Last time haley Hit it with waaay too much speed and popped the ball joints... :eat:

CheapJ7 said:
that was a rematch at tub rock.. Last time haley Hit it with waaay too much speed and popped the ball joints... :eat:

It had water running off the hill. Had to get a run just to make it to the hill.

[attachment deleted by admin]

blacksheep10 said:
I love it!
Haley, do you enjoy this going out more than the :driving: buggy?

I was in my buggy earlier in the day, but something broke in the front end. Got my truck loaned to Drew until he gets his ride going that why i was in the passenger seat.

I am definately ready for the big block and rockwells. Just dont have time to work on it with everything else goin like it is.

Been out in the buggy 4 times and have broke 3 of the 4.
Stub shaft and u-joint
Lock-Right
Not shure this time yet but I think it is the Lock-Right again. If it is it made it to the second hill before breaking

That is the best time I have had at grayrock in a long time. Has to be one of the toughest trucks I've ever seen. I'm not used to wheelin with that much whom pow either :****:

kmcminn said:
Hey wont work I appreciate the assistance on tub rock Sat. And that buggy is a nice one.
[/quote

No problem. I finally looked at the right side of my unit tonight and if you would like some of your tranny fluid back I have it all on the side of my unit. thumb.gif

wontwork said:
kmcminn said:
Hey wont work I appreciate the assistance on tub rock Sat. And that buggy is a nice one.
[/quote

No problem. I finally looked at the right side of my unit tonight and if you would like some of your tranny fluid back I have it all on the side of my unit. thumb.gif

No thanks you keep it I got some more. Did you figure out what happened to front end?

kmcminn said:
No thanks you keep it I got some more. Did you figure out what happened to front end?

Locker will not hold under power. When its on the jack stands it locks in, but as soon as its in a bind it starts slippin. I think it just needs shimmed tighter together, but im taking it out and goin detroit.

Latest posts