• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Found my old Jeep for sale...

cadpwrdyj

Found my first jeep I ever owned for sale locally...haven't seen it since I sold it back in I think 1997. I think I am gonna call and see if I can take a look at it and if I can scrape up the funds try to buy it back...not much my today's standards, but there are alot of good memories for me in that old thing...
http://bham.craigslist.org/cto/982974630.html

If I could find my old chassis up here someplace I would try to get it back just to sit in it and make sounds and drink beers on a friday night....100qt cooler strapped to the back of course. :drinkers:

Thats cool... I wish I could find my first ride ! Doubt that will ever happen though.

62 IH Scout that my dad and I somewhat re-did when before I even had a license. He had a TON of hours in it cleaning it up and repainting and rebuilding stuff. I wasnt alot of help but I worked on it were I could here and there. :-\

maan I wish I could find my 93 4Runner. I sold it to a guy that lives in Wamego--he gave me $6250 for an IFS Toyota laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 I turned around and spent $3250 on a straight axle 85 with a carb'd small block--I thought I was trading up laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 ::) Boy did I learn!

AHHHH memories

My first Jeep, the guy I sold it to could not afford it so he ran it off a cliff and committed insurace fraud. :mad:

I even tried to buy it back for parts but nothing was salvagable(read:burned+ 400 ft) :eek:

The real shitty part is his insurance gave him 2000 more than he bought it from me for 6 mos prior.

Oh well :'(

My first DD/rig is still kickin.

Kid mud whomps the **** out of it every day.

96 tacoma
Ifs
5'' and 33s

My first 4x4 was a 1972 Chevy Blazer I bought from Bill Adams (Daddy Bill) in about 1981. I sold it to Rich about 1983. It was wore out when I got it, almost dead when Rich got it. If I remember correctly, when it left Rich, it was on a wrecker.

monkey said:
AHHHH memories

My first Jeep, the guy I sold it to could not afford it so he ran it off a cliff and committed insurace fraud. :mad:

I even tried to buy it back for parts but nothing was salvagable(read:burned+ 400 ft) :eek:

The real shitty part is his insurance gave him 2000 more than he bought it from me for 6 mos prior.

Oh well :'(

I know a guy that does that ****. Fugg insurance fraud. ::)

My first was a 94 YJ with a 4 cyl. Bone stock until I put a set of 31x13.50 Thornbirds on it. I know you are all jealous! I added a bunch of armor and a rear lock right to that little unit. It went lots of places I was told it would not go!!! I went on the 97 Spring Fling that Keith put on in Gdale and I was in love!!!!

Man there several trucks that I have owned and sold that I would give anything to get back now -

" Never know just how good you got it till you ain't got it no more " :'(

Heres mine..
The real def. of mall crawlin... :afro: :flipoff1:

Notice the Omelet Shop.
Home of the original Sloppy waffle in teh background.... 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

My first 4x4 shares the garage with my buggy. I bought it in 1984 for 1 penny from my dad. He had took it apart years early in an attempt to restore it and lost his desire to restore it shortly there after. I have restored it a couple times over the years, but made it more streetable the last time. It is a 1961 Willy's with a Ford 347 Stroker motor hooked to a T-14 truck speed with granny and a Dana 18 twin stick case with a borg Warner manual . It's geared 5:38 with lockers. I have a total of 16 foward gears and 4 reverses to choose from. Not worth a damn for rock crawling (TO SHORT), but it will pull the front end off the groung in first and second gear.
christmasanddoors099.jpg