• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Found!! Thanks Hardline

iluv4nick8n

Looking for a 8" stroke TrailGear ram and clevis kit. Steering links and joints also a plus if you have them, and the mount with lines. Trying to save a buck before buying new. Will pay for their ride, payment via PayPal. I'm in London Ky, text is fastest 606-231-2seven22. Let me know what you have

Re: Looking for double ended steering ram

I have no ram. But I did chuckle at your screen name. thumb.gif

Thanks for the info bigs10blazer. I think me and toyota104 have a deal worked out, but if it falls through I'll look into going that route

I've got a surplus ram also. $100. In Somerset . Just wasn't stout enough for 43's. Switched to a 2.5 surplus brand. The 2" is like new only used on 2 or 3 rides. It's still in the box.

Good deal, thanks.. I'll know by the end of this week for sure if the other deal works out. If not I'll get up with you

If the O/P doesn't want it I'll prolly take it..... Which cylinder is it? Can you put up link to it?
Ever make it to Louisville?

Again tho, only if the O/P doesn't want it... Not trying to snipe him.

Thanks for the respect man :dblthumb:. Pretty sure my other deal is going to work, but even if not, if you want it go ahead and you guys can work out a deal. I would hate to hold him up on it then end up not getting it and knocking him out of the sale

Ok good deal.... 4 nick we can just keep it in this thread unless you object...
June dog whenever we can figure exactly what cylinder it is we can figure out how to move forward.

It's this one. I'd have to find my receipt but I think after tax and shipping it was just a couple dollars over $200 to my door. I have a buddy that works in Louisville at a body shop. He comes home on the weekends and goes back on Sunday nights. I'm sure I could get him to give it a ride to Louisville..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 51

Sorry for the upside down pic.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 45

I'm pretty sure I need a 6" stroke...
Is this cylinder permanently welded together or can it be taken apart?

If I can open it up and add internal stops I'll take it.

It looks like the ends should be able to be taken off. There definitely not welded to the body. If you're still want it I'll get hold of my buddy Saturday and find out the name of the shop he works at and see if he'll take it back with him Monday.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 44

Yep that'll work...
I sent ya a PM with my phone number... Gimme a call n we'll work out the details.

My deal with Toyota104 came through. I'll leave this post open before changing the title unless you guys have it worked out now?