• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

fourwheeler TTC

#20 Timmeh, and #7 Cole Deason 8)

129_0802_20_z+top_truck_challenge_contenders+tim_cameron.jpg

129_0802_07_z+top_truck_challenge_contenders+cole_deason.jpg

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Definetly gotta vote for the home crew as I will be the co-driver of Cole Deasons rig. Timmie will be there fo sho!

So I guess if Deason get's in he will not be selling his rig?? Not pulling against Timmie, but you cannot count on the vote of Pirate to get you in. Unfortunately he does not have the big gay truck type rig so it may not be a guarantee he gets voted in.

What is the picture that Tim sent in?

I will go get 5 mags tomorrow and vote for Tim 5 times.

Called Deason Yesterday, he isn't selling his rig. He said he would take it out there and beat the ever living **** out of it and ship it back piece by piece if he had to.
We need to make sure every small Bulletin Board knows about Deason and Cameron. Its want be easy for them to get in, but Damn it would be awesome for both of them to go.

Good idea Cole. I'll post something like this around: What do ya think?

Top Truck Challenge 2008
For the most insane TTC ever vote #20 Tim Cameron and #7 Cole Deason and be guaranteed the best action yet! Voting cards are including in the new issue of Four Wheeler magazine.

Tim Cameron #20
Franklin, Tennessee '07 Coleworx buggy

One thing's certain--Tim's not afraid of getting airborne in his buggy. He didn't mention a winch in his spec sheet(he's got one), but we trust he'd have one in place if you vote him into our Top 10.

Engine: 502 Chevy Ram Jet V-8
Transmission: TCI-built TH400
Transfer case: Atlas 3.0
Axles, f/r: 47-spline Rockwell 2 1/2-ton/47-spline Rockwell 2 1/2-ton
Traction aids, f/r: Ouverson locker/Ouverson locker
Ratio: 6.72:1
Suspension, f/r: Heim-jointed four-link, 3.0 coilovers/Heim-jointed four-link, 3.0 coilovers
Tires: 44x16.5 cut TSL Boggers
Special features: Rear steer, 1-inch double-ended steering rams, BeCool radiator, double bead-locked wheels
Driver experience: 5 years
129_0802_20_z+top_truck_challenge_contenders+tim_cameron.jpg

__
Cole Deason #7
Alabama '05 Bluetorch Fusion three-seater

This custom rig seems to have the right formula, but can it withstand the rigors of the Frame Twister and Tank Trap?

Engine: 406ci Chevy V-8 with EFI and nitrous
Transmission: Built 700R4, manual reverse valve body
Transfer case: Atlas 3:1
Axles, f/r: 2.5-ton Rockwell/2.5-ton Rockwell
Traction aids, f/r: None/None
Ratio: 6.72:1
Suspension, f/r: Four-link, 16-inch-travel Fox coilovers/Four-link, 16-inch-travel Fox coilovers
Tires: 46-inch Mickey Thompson Baja Claws
Special features: Front and rear steer with return-to-center, 2-inch-diameter Ouverson Engineering axleshafts, aluminum heads, Warn 9000 winch, custom bead locks
Driver experience: 6 years
129_0802_07_z+top_truck_challenge_contenders+cole_deason.jpg

____

250591993_Ps2cY-M.jpg

247858184_cNNJY-M.jpg

Marty, haven't found it yet. Gonna go to the book store everyday until I find it.

RickyB. Looks good.

thanks for the info i'll lk for the mag here and vote for them alsotell mybuds to do the same

I wonder if when you vote, since there is 10 spots, can you vote for the same person all 10 slots. What do you guys think

Cole said:
I wonder if when you vote, since there is 10 spots, can you vote for the same person all 10 slots. What do you guys think

Probably not. PM Stover though and ask. (or I'll do it if you'd want)

Tcameron said:
THANKS for all the help UNITS! Hop i get in it should be a good time.

Yes sir! Need to make this that west trip we were talkin' about and hit stuff on the way back after you win. thumb.gif
I'm very optimistic. laughing