• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Fox air bumps heim joints brake controller

nickjc13

2- 3" Fox 2.0 Air bumps with Fox logo cutout cans. The bumps have been limited to 2" with the polyperformance spacer. $450
4- 3/4" heims with jam nuts. i got these with my xj psc full hydro kit but i used 7/8" heims instead. $45
1- Prodigy P2 brake controller. i have the pig tail to wire directly to a 2012 tundra as well. brake controller and pig tail are brand new in package never used because i sold the truck. $120

all items are brand new. just couldnt use them. located in las vegas but moving to los angeles ca within the next 2 weeks. can bring with me if needed.

The forum rules have not changed. Pics and contact information required.

ADMINISTRATOR

nickjc13 said:
2- 3" Fox 2.0 Air bumps with Fox logo cutout cans. The bumps have been limited to 2" with the polyperformance spacer. $450
4- 3/4" heims with jam nuts. i got these with my xj psc full hydro kit but i used 7/8" heims instead. $45
1- Prodigy P2 brake controller. i have the pig tail to wire directly to a 2012 tundra as well. brake controller and pig tail are brand new in package never used because i sold the truck. $120

all items are brand new. just couldnt use them. located in las vegas but moving to los angeles ca within the next 2 weeks. can bring with me if needed.

I think moving from Vegas to Los Angeles actually makes it more difficult for 99.476% of us to get them.