• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Frame only trailers?

PixbyNick

Looking for an 18-20ft frame only trailer to haul 2 Rzrs or 1 jeep on. Would like to find a company that offered the frame and axles only so I can only put the decking only where I need to keep the weight down. No luck finding anyone yet so if anyone knows where to find one or what to look for to build my own out of please let me know. If it's something used to make one out of id like for it to look nice so no junk. Just want something bare bones for weight and can't justify buying an aluminum trailer.

I have a old camper frame I was gonna use for a trailer , I've braced it up and it's double axel I think both axels are braking axels, I think it's about 20 ft , pm me if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone has made there own and wouldn't mind id like to see some you have built. Completely homebuilt or out of something like 30th6 is talking about.

We have a nuerra( spelling may be wrong on that) here where I live. A local guy has built 3-4 14-20' trailers from scratch. They sell parts really cheap he goes there and gets axles,fenders,wheels and tires, light kits, spring hangers and so on and then buys the metal through a local fab shop. I think he told me he had like 750.00 in the first one he done which was a 14' with ramp gate

I talked to a local dealer today that said if I can find a picture of exactly what I'm wanting they can order one however I like. Also said they could get me just a bare frame with axles so I could finish how I want. Really like to find an 18ft used that needs decking replaced cheap.