• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday June 10th

InDaShop

Dont Tread On Me
Jun 10 ,1752 Ben Franklin flies kite during thunderstorm

Friday- Wrap up work, need to run and pick up my cherry picker from powdercoat, been done since Tuesday. Get home and pack up the wife's Tahoe.
Friday Night- Drive to Missouri
Saturday through Sunday the 19th, relax on Tablerock Lake. Teach West to fish. Float and drink beer. Unplug!

work on rear steer hp60 and the fusion.
The boy's babysitter is out at noon, so probably Fusion work in the garage with him then HF run for a tool cart I can't live without. This welder crawfish bullshit freed up some funds :flipoff1:
Sat, might go south and cut up oilfield pipe and tanks for some extra $$, might work in shop on rear steer axle
Sun, wife wants to go see her dead birth father she never met that was killed in a highway worker accident months before they were to meet's grave site as it was 3 years tomorrow. Don't know how to approach that one. Hopefully get some work done and hang out with the boy a bit

Tonight, no plans. I am thinking garage time, with beverages and my pipe while I tinker on **** I shouldn't be. Throw the **** back into the spot I cleared out last night for my new welder laughing1

Tomorrow morning, pick up a :cougar: on the hawg, meet at a local watering hole and go for a ~200 mile round trip into SW Wisconsin. That night I better get a throw down flashemifyougotem

Sunday, no plans, may take the dog for a swim and see is she sinks (mastiff) or floats (lab).

Friday- Fill some orders, go get the boat, head to the lake, do some waterschootching
Sat- Wakeboard
Sun- shoot a commercial

In training all day today. :gay: Go work on buddies pool tonight.
Maybe golf tomorrow and then pool party and birthday party Saturday.
Work around house on Sunday.

Friday: Work then hang out with my Brother and sister in law in from H-Town

Saturday: Finish up my fish tank that I sunk into the end of the bar at my house.
B-day party for my niece from 11:00 to 1:00
Probably Nap durning the africa hot part of the day
Finish cleaning out all the mounse and squirl **** from my shop so that I can put the buggy in it

Sunday: Lunch at the Olive Garden (Love dem bread sticks)
Then Bean (the youngest spawn of Blase) and me are hanging out while Peanut(the oldest spawn of Blase) and Julie go to a charity bake sale.
maybe swimming later that afternoon.....or another nap who knows LOL

We just pulled into LazyDays. The largest RV dealer. It is in Seffner, FL, right outside Tampa. We will be here somewhere between 2 and 6 days. Just depending on our want to move on.

Well, looks like my plans have changed. I have a 4mm kidney stone to pass this weekend. Looks like I'll be drugged up and feeling no pain hopefully.

Fri-Checked into hotel new DFW airport
Sat-330 wake up call for a 625 flight we have 6 people in our group headed to Disney for 8 days hope a loan officer is onsite prolly gonna need it w my daughter in tow

Been in Milwaukee since Wednesday night. Nephew is graduating high school today. Huge graduation party with a bunch of crazy Wisconsin Yankees after the graduation tonight, I drink very little and even if I drank a lot I know these Fawkers would drink me under the table!! Sunday help with the cleanup and dinner with everyone before the trip home Monday.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
We just pulled into LazyDays. The largest RV dealer. It is in Seffner, FL, right outside Tampa. We will be here somewhere between 2 and 6 days. Just depending on our want to move on.

You buy a new rv

fri-work
sat- work
sun- mow yard and laying pavers on porches

lazydays is where u can definitely spend some $. bout 30 min from me

b5010 said:
You buy a new rv

No, wife has a convention in Tampa for a week. This place is nice, and the campground is cheap. First two days free. Then $30 a day and that includes breakfast and lunch.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
No, wife has a convention in Tampa for a week. This place is nice, and the campground is cheap. First two days free. Then $30 a day and that includes breakfast and lunch.

We stayed there ~13 years ago. :dblthumb: ....and then my parents bought a new motorhome that weekend laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

John Galbreath Jr. said:

Cool have fun slot of coaches to look at there