• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Friday!!!

Re: Re: Friday!!!

Little late.
Friday started with an early flight from Ontario, CA to get home. Fawk the heat out there. Then went to Tracey Lawrence concert with wife. Pretty good scenery there.

Today was spent tearing apart the brakes on my Le Sabre. Of course, needed a wheel cylinder so a quick trip (35 mins away) for parts. Then it started raining as I got one wheel done. Watching the kiddo tonight and maybe do some packing for our move to a new house.

Sunday will involve finishing brakes, golf, and mowing.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk 2

Friday: get high and drunk
Saturday morning: get booze, beer, weed and rolling papers
Saturday noon: pick up some parts for free, possibly sell my dirtbike for twice what it's worth
Saturday evening: get high and drunk.
Sunday: hear about the **** i've done saturday night, get high a bit.... good for the hangover.
Monday: appear totally ****ed up at work and as always have the most productive day of the week.

Re: Re: Friday!!!

Friday: work
Sat: work.
Sat night: date night with Mrs.
Sunday am: finish rear heep suspension
Sunday pm: friends bday party
Monday: work on amigos heep, price stuff for yardsale next weekend.

Next weekend: yardsale. Ya'll come out and buy my wifes crap. I might even have some parts for sale.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Friday!!!

5BrothersFabrication said:
Where at?

Spring Hill, TN. It'll be at the mother in laws, so I'll probably only drag parts over if someone lets me know they might want it before hand. We live an hour or so away from there. Parts are listed in for sale section.

Latest posts