• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

friday

F: finish homework, pack for TX trip
S: drive to Ft. Worth
S: lunch with family, drive to Houston

F: 2 classes, then hopefully taking the new booyang for a ride, buy new pistola.
S: In the shop working on linking a Sammy, Dyno Day at a local race shop
S: Spring cleaning around the house, shop for new riding gear so I don't mangle myself at Harlan next weekend :woot:

Not much tonight
Saturday - work on truck/buggy, stuff around house
Sunday - Samuel's baptism and lunch after

Friday: Not a good start, just had to put my Basset hound down due to being attacked in the middle of the night by possibly a couple of coyotes or maybe a bobcat, says the doctors. Too much damage done to repair :'(

Saturday: make it to Georgia for a baseball tournament
Sunday: win baseball tournament in Georgia and take home trophy

work today....
work on the brick patio in the morning, hang with some buddies of mine while the girls are at the baby shower.......Hooters, then gun show :drinkers: :dblthumb:
sunday, maybe patio again unless it is raining....which it is supposed to be :gay:

FRI: class then hopefully watch the vols destroy ohio state and head to the elite 8
SAT: hopefully go get a new tow rig (05 duramax)
SUN: church and work around the house

Thanks guys for all your sympathies as they are well taken. We all love our pets and I am not one of those over the top owners, but what I saw that morning was horrible and truely heartbreaking. I was covered in blood and will never forget that feeling of depth of loss. R.I.P. Sir George. :'(