• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Fs\Ft 98 ZJ project

RioYJ

i wanna go fast!
Time to liquidate some projects due to focusing on growing my shop . It's a 4.0\Auto with cloth interior. Interior is an 8 out of 10. Has less than 500 miles on the transmission since rebuild. Trans does have a leaky pan. Has new heater core, water pump, header panel, headlights and parking lights. Has custom built front tube bumper and a start to the rear tube bumper. Startedplating the subframe and have most of the pieces cut and ready to weld in. Installed an hp30 with a ironrock truss and inner c gussets chromoly shafts we big brake and high steer upgrade. Has a Dodge Durango steering box and aluminum drag links with hiems. The rear axle is a d35 but it comes with an 8.25 with a Detroit true track. The 8.25 has a matching ironrock truss. It has a set of 35" km2s that have a little better than 1/4 tread. It's located in wilsonville Al 35186. Looking to get $3500 minus the roof rack. Will snap some interior pictures ASAP. Clear Title in hand.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 93
Body has some dents and dings

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 762
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 83
Rear bumper still needs to be finished

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 763
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 84
Engine runs great trans shifts good. Will throw in a 231 with a slip yoke eliminator and the front suspension links to complete the long arm 3 link

Re: Fs\Ft 98 ZJ project

Sounds expensive. What kind of price you talkin?

Just want an OEM but I'll take an upgraded one if price right

I have $400 in it but I'm open to trades as well. Guns tools small outboards. Things of that nature