• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Full on xp build inspired by the jimmy smith one seat rzr

It's definitely a bad a$$ little ride now..would you be interested in building another 1 lol I have a buddy that has 800s and wants it done like this

muleskinner said:
It's definitely a bad a$$ little ride now..would you be interested in building another 1 lol I have a buddy that has 800s and wants it done like this
Hell I'm trying to finish my buggy and he's got so many projects and **** going on in his head I don't think there's enough time in the day. If I ever pull the trigger on a rzr it would be hard not to do this though.

Nice build !!!!! I love the boat ramps on mine too, thought about upgrading to 1k, but it'd take to much work to get it "right". lol

Attachments

• rzr_crop.jpg
    rzr_crop.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,480
Im84 said:
Thanks. Biggest difference is the boat sides he used to tear them up pretty bad on this rock section and didn't even get a scratch this time!

Looks good.
Where are yall riding at in these pics?

Budget YJ said:
Looks good.
Where are yall riding at in these pics?
That's just in his back yard . Several short steep climbs and big ass boulders. And one climb that got my old buggy on 54's all tore up

Im84 said:
Hell I'm trying to finish my buggy and he's got so many projects and **** going on in his head I don't think there's enough time in the day. If I ever pull the trigger on a rzr it would be hard not to do this though.

I understand that yall did an awesome job for sure

Im84 said:

hey now there's nothing out of the norm going on in my head.... :woody: well maybe. .. As the owner id like to thank everyone for the compliments and posts. And you too Brett Jerome!! fun having a saw saw.. case of beer.. and a new rig to cut up :drinkers: oh ill bring back all your chickens this weekend they didn't work....

ridered3 said:
Bringing this back from the dead for some updates!!!

That's right it has been DEAD!!! Motor is shot so put it in the corner to work on other projects since I wouldn't be riding it in this weather anyway. But that's been a few months so I plan to pull it in a few weeks. I'll have video first sign of spring. Thanks for everyone's interest in the rig.

dieselrat said:
That's right it has been DEAD!!! Motor is shot so put it in the corner to work on other projects since I wouldn't be riding it in this weather anyway. But that's been a few months so I plan to pull it in a few weeks. I'll have video first sign of spring. Thanks for everyone's interest in the rig.

No good on motor issues but glad you'll be fixing it soon!

Put a 2013 motor in it deleted the remote oil sump that got me last time! Few pics- we are planning on taking it to Disney nov 1st

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg