• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired full race built drr mini quad fs/ft

erok131

I got a fully built mini quad I don't need anymore. The kids lost interstate in it. Its a 2009used Drr 50. If you know anything bout these then you know you can bump it up all the way up to a 100cc by changing the top end.it has elka suspension all the way extended a-arms and hot quads swing arm. Nerf bars front bumper larger radiator built motor, I have exhaust for it all stock parts go too. Um its a got baja ring wheels extended rear axle, atf fourplay flex handle bars etc. Way to much to list. There is nothing that hasn't been touch or upgraded on this thing. It has 2 national championships in it. Its got sadly 7500 in it. Im asking 2500. Really would like to trade for a jeep xj but I like alot of stuff toyotas, quads, harleys. Im located in lawrenceburg tn. My numbers is 931-982-3573a if you got questions or need pics. I will try and get some pics up tomorrow

[attachment deleted by admin]

i got a hunter green xj with 5 inch lift that i'm asking $2500.00 for it.

Are you interested in a trade. If so send me some pics to my phone and I will send you some too.

Its pretty easy hit reply then additional option then choose file en hit my pics but on a droid it only works some of the time