• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

full tube chassis for xp1k

LucasWoodruff

supposed to have a local shop check my xp1k over this weekend to possibly do a total full tube chassis build...anyone on here that has a fab shop or interested in doing a build like of this nature holler me on here or 865-679-0046. this will be a big project, but im willing to make it happen if you know what your doing.

Midfield, AL is where the shop is. Near Birmingham. Gilbert Designs. He is the one who made the 1000 front diff swap kit for the 900 and 900.

Curtesey bump....I am a very busy person during the week and it'shard to ccheck hardline as often as I would like please send me a text or call and leave a message anytime and I will return the call when I can. I now have 3 different fab shops I have willing to make this work. Still running numbers and gaining info about each place. This will be an awesome build for some shop to put their name on it. 865-679-0046 thanks in advance

UPDATE:

i have now contacted both gilbert designs and csc fab...both have nailed exactly what i want on the head. getting closer to making plans, just a waiting game now looks like. :drinkers: loller.gif flashemifyougotem thumb.gif

su6y7a9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Budget YJ said:
Glad I could help get you to one of the two builders you have it narrowed down to.
I'm sure whoever you use it will be awesome! :woot: :woot:

I appreciate that effort man...labronn does amazing work and looks as If I will consider him over the others