• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gadsden truck on eBay

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Silverado-2500_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZalgoQ3dSIQ26ituQ3dUCIQ252BUAQ252BFICSQ26otnQ3d12Q26poQ3dLVIQ26psQ3d54QQ_trksidZp3907Q2em263QQcategoryZ90969QQitemZ170395728620

02.jpg

06.jpg

A bank repo, don't you know they loved getting this one back!!!!

So gay, I saw that thing a while back and thought why on earth would you lift a truck that much. Can you even make a turn in it?

Ad says it rides rough, I would of never guessed...

hell buy it for 15K, sell those 40ft long coilovers to some other jackass, put it on springs down low on ton's ( hopefully thats whats under it, to lazy to look ) and you got a nice ass tow rig.

That is if your looking for a **** ton of tube to scrap :wtflol:

THAT IS THE SAME TRUCK ME AND HOLIO EYEBALLED ABOUT A MONTH AGO IN DOUGLASVILLE,GA AT A CAR LOT.THE COOLEST PART ABOUT IT IS IT HAS THE DURAMAX ENGINE.HAS STOCK TRANS AND TRANSFER CASE WITH A DIVORCED 205 BEHIND THAT.NEWER MODEL FORD SUPER DUTY FRONT AND REAR AXLES.IF IT HAD HYDRO STEERING I WOULD DRIVE IT.NEAT TRUCK. :driving:

With the exception of the CRAZY steering ,wich could be converted to hydraulic,that thing actually was well built, for what it is,

I was all under it checkin things out because when we first saw it I bout CRASHED my car turnin around to go check out what I thought was gonna be a TALL PIECE O ****........

For sale in Douglasville at the damned KIA dealership , but I was suprised ,

Its probably one of the best built "TRUCKS GONE WILD" type of trucks I,ve seen, IT JUST NEEDS WIDER TIRES & WHEELS :eek:

i mean, i gueeesssss i can understand that some idiots like to make big stupid trucks.....but why ON EARTH do you make it that damn tall!? why not make it just tall enough to fit the 53's? plus maybe there's a chance it'll drive like ass instead of like ****....

blows my mind to see all these trucks that the rockers sit like a foot or more above the top of the tires...... :dunno:

i dont know who i feel more sorry for....the people that think they did a good job building it or people that see it and go: "damn! thats a badass truck!"

oh well...

I agree there was a truck like it in Bham a while back, and I could not understand why they make the body sit so high over the tires. It's like you could stack another set of tires on top of those and still have clearance. It is not going offroad, it wll not articulate, so why not build just high enough to clear. I think it may be a braggin right in big gay truck scene to say mine is lifted this much and is this tall. Drop that thig down and get some less gay tires and it is not terribly bad...

Matt O. said:
I agree there was a truck like it in Bham a while back, and I could not understand why they make the body sit so high over the tires. It's like you could stack another set of tires on top of those and still have clearance. It is not going offroad, it wll not articulate, so why not build just high enough to clear. I think it may be a braggin right in big gay truck scene to say mine is lifted this much and is this tall. Drop that thig down and get some less gay tires and it is not terribly bad...

Yup!

God, sometimes I wish you could comment on eBay adds...
Maybe in attempt to keep someone from getting killed tryin to drive this thing to Daytona for bike week....

HELLO ,THEY DRIVE THEM THROUGH LAKES IN FLORIDA, and call it MUDDBOGGING.......thats where the STUPID AMOUNT OF LIFT COMES FROM :eek:

and .......HELL NO .....that thing DOES NOT BELONG ON THE STREET..........it is a BIG MUDD POND TOY.....

..........I WAS JUST SAYIN IT WAS A "NICE" MUDD POND TOY.....THATS ALL.

Its ok Scott ;D
Some people have tunnel vision and only think what they do is cool ::)
I'm shure if you ask a guy with one of those trucks if he would spend 20,000 to 150,000 on a rock crawler he would say your stupid :****:
That's what make the world so interesting......and a lil flashemifyougotem every now and then thumb.gif

I would be scared as hell to drive that anywhere, much less a mud bog. As tall as it is I can't see trying to do anything in it. That thing looks is in too nicea shape body wise to be a mud truck..

yea, no kiddin! sadly it looks like its got alot of money in it....i mean ive definately seen worse....

its gotta be a "my truck is taller and more dangerous to drive that yours!" kindda thing......ahhhhh redneck dipshits amuse me to such great lengths....

yall need to go to a big mud ride in Florida and you will see even nicer trucks and they bash them its actually a lot of fun riding in those types of trucks not really scary at all